Criminal Past

Are you informing us, warning us, or bragging?

Explaining the difference between a high demand area and a low demand are...You can't tell ...If that fellow was in my area I could have him a job in 5 minutes ...Please don't be rude

I have a felony conviction 25 years old, and still had trouble!!! Applied to about 7 companies before 1 would give me the chance.... they are out there, just be diligent in your search and don't give up!!!!

I have a felony conviction 25 years old, and still had trouble!!! Applied to about 7 companies before 1 would give me the chance.... they are out there, just be diligent in your search and don't give up!!!!

I guess crime really dosent pay!

You're right, Cajun.... crime really doesn't pay. However, after 25 years of living right, you'd think that would pull more weight than making some stupid mistake in my teens. But anymore, a felony conviction will haunt forever.

You're right, Cajun.... crime really doesn't pay. However, after 25 years of living right, you'd think that would pull more weight than making some stupid mistake in my teens. But anymore, a felony conviction will haunt forever.
I agree,companies should cut some slack but they don't unless you drive for a company where the owner also drives trk.They understand truckers.

You ever give any thought to in some way to teach others the consequences of leading a troubled past and the effects it will have on their future?

That's the thing about felony convictions.

They last forever.

Haven't been in that position, but I hope there are some companies around you that will put you to work.

I remember try seeking out some recruiters. You might find one that knows of some companies that will give you a shot.

*And Welcome To Truckers Forum*

Landstar for one..........

I'm not going to disclose the full ad or the company that advertised the post, but here's a small screenshot of an ad that I saw on Craigslist that is currently seeking OTR drivers:

View attachment 4357

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread