PETS DAMMIT...PETS...PETS........PETS...........!!!

That's this "PC" World we've perpetuated over the years..

Ya know something though seems times were "Better" before everybody got all "Bent" outta shape over every last little thing..

People used to just be People and ya kinda knew who was Good or Bad..

Now it's like the Daytona 500 to a complete FREAK-SHOW and damn it if ya don't "Embrace" the FREAKS why ya might as well be Adolf Hitler himself

That's this "PC" World we've perpetuated over the years..

Ya know something though seems times were "Better" before everybody got all "Bent" outta shape over every last little thing..

People used to just be People and ya kinda knew who was Good or Bad..

Now it's like the Daytona 500 to a complete FREAK-SHOW and damn it if ya don't "Embrace" the FREAKS why ya might as well be Adolf Hitler himself
well i am NOT PC, i WILL respect people, but i don't cow down to PC correctness on stupid bullshit.

a dog IS a dog, and IS a PET

Apparently you've never been owned by a cat.
oh yes, we had (forget the exact number) but at least 4.

if they played that game, we knew how not to feed them.

of course too, as a result, we never had any tropical fish, or parakeets around the house...... AS PETS.......!!!!!

Sarah's cat has a hard time accepting the fact it's an inferior animal. It's not even a pet.

Pets come when they're called. Cats don't.

So they're less than pets.

They're just uncooked Chinese food.
Dogs blindly do what theyre told. You gotta earn a cats respect tho ;)

Dogs blindly do what theyre told. You gotta earn a cats respect tho ;)
I give it little scraps of meat nearly every day just because it's a living creature, but it rudely acts like it's not good enough for it.

If that ain't good enough, tough shit.

Sarah doesn't even like the damn thing. I'd kill it and eat it but that would be weird and creepy so I won't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread