Christmas With Pets

Road Dust

Takes a little sunshine
I like to get my dogs a special toy or treat for christmas. Does anyone else do that?

Tiny has Christmas every time I get home about $40.00 worth of xmas.But she's going to lave a belated xmas this yr thanks to my f up company.

Yes she is,she's a spoiled brat,LOL.Her all time favorite are cow hoofs.I get her a bunch of them and many stuffed toys only to she can tear them apart to get the squeaker out then she's done,LOL.Then I let her pick out whatever she wants and I get it for her,LOL.
Tiny is a lucky girl.

My dogs like pig ears. Old dog can't eat them anymore though. What they really like is big raw cow bones you can get from a butcher or some smaller grocery stores. They work forever trying to get the marrow from the middle of the bone. Just don't ever give them cooked bones cause they can splinter. Raw bones won't.

Tiny likes pig ears too but cow bones they're too big.When I get a tbone she eats half the steak but won't give her the bone too many sharp edges.

got my dog a case of soft rabbit food from the vet all kinds of jerky a few toys. i'll prob make her a pie once i'm back

yep i'll make her a pie and she will insist for me to also lol a typical lady. she's to damm smart she even knows when i get paid ROFL

weve got this big buck rabbit that runs my fence line and aggravates my dog casey to no end. that rabbit knows she cant get out and will just taunt her. well...about eight this morning casey had to go out and the rabbit was there. casey done her business and was just pacing back and forth looking at that rabbit. i said merry christmas and opened the gate and gave her the go sign. she chased that rabbit for a solid hour. she never did catch it but she had a ball. i think it really surprised that rabbit too that she was coming at her fast and hard. didnt see the rabbit the rest of the day. he may be rethinking his situation. lol.

Nice Rebel. So your pets got covered in snow on Christmas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread