Trucking Regulations: OSHA Restroom Access Rule

Amen to that..I refuse to use any shared indoor restroom at these places. The majority of them are not separate men's and women's.. just one shared restroom regardless of gender, and the majority of them are super nasty... No thank you. I bought my own little potty at Cabela's that sits nicely out of the way on my sleeper floor. Got its own water tank for chemicals and water for flushing.

I’m MD I’m starting to see more gender neutral restrooms (or whatever they’re called) where you can use either one.

Amen to that..I refuse to use any shared indoor restroom at these places. The majority of them are not separate men's and women's.. just one shared restroom regardless of gender, and the majority of them are super nasty... No thank you. I bought my own little potty at Cabela's that sits nicely out of the way on my sleeper floor. Got its own water tank for chemicals and water for flushing.

This one?

Cleanwaste® GO Anywhere Portable Toilet® & Accessories : Cabela's

Folded size: 15" x 17" x 4". Approximate weight: 7 lbs.

Why aren't these required for every truck. Employers should be required to offer these.

This one?

Cleanwaste® GO Anywhere Portable Toilet® & Accessories : Cabela's

Folded size: 15" x 17" x 4". Approximate weight: 7 lbs.

Why aren't these required for every truck. Employers should be required to offer these.
then comes the sanitary issue if a company were to just give them away. a new driver may very well refuse to use one, that who knows how many others have used.

i think that if a person were to buy thier own, they will keep it clean. over someone who just gets one for free.

If I have to crap in the truck, somebody at the facility where I am is going to regret it.
you gonna crap in a plastic bag with a hole in it...???

or a paper bag with a rip in it....???

just squat.......fast, cleaner, less mess.

If I have ta crap in th' truck - it ain't happening.

:paddle:

Somebody's bush is gonna die a slow, painful death.

:mad-97:

then comes the sanitary issue if a company were to just give them away. a new driver may very well refuse to use one, that who knows how many others have used.

i think that if a person were to buy thier own, they will keep it clean. over someone who just gets one for free.
Companies are not going to provide camping potties.

If you think pilot lots are nasty now, wait until the lowlifes start emptying their camping toilets on the pavement under their trailers.

And you already know how nasty the inside of a truck can get with slobs driving them. Imagine what will happen when these camping toilets tip over and leak all over the floor?

Reasonable accommodation... there are plenty of rest stops, truck stops, gas stations, Walmarts, and rest rooms that are adequately cleaned at shippers and receivers across this country. If that's not good enough for you, you'd best purchase and maintain your own personal, private portapotty.

And you already know how nasty the pavement of a truck can get with slobs driving them. Imagine what will happen when these camping toilets tip over and leak all over the floor?
Absolutely spot on. Things are bad enough now. I watched some jackass dump a pee bottle on the pavement at a Love's a couple of days ago... damn lazy jackwad couldn't walk 20' to dump it in the grass. I hate to think where the contents of a portapotty would end up at.

That restroom that the plant offers to the drivers has been torn apart for renovations and upgrades.
So they tore out the sink and the toilet. They left the toilet sitting on the dock.

So I says to the dock foreman, That is an excellent idea putting the toilet out here on the dock. Now we can see who is pissing all over the toilet seat:D:mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread