Noob having a problem down shifting

Now all ya gotta do is provide a photo of sorts demonstrating how an "Engine" is driven preferably with your hand on the steering mechanism.

I figured that, that was where you were headed.....You're too predictable.

[MENTION=4310]rigjockey[/MENTION], [MENTION=8411]DubbleD[/MENTION]....

I'm not saying this because [MENTION=8932]blackw900[/MENTION] is one of my peeps, because I'm trying to powder his behind or because he needs my backup, but I will be more than happy to vouch for his.... .should be right at 40 years' experience owning and driving trucks. I have met him several times in person and had long conversations with him, including listening to him bitch all the way across Wyoming because he volunteered to run with me...and he got a cramp in the shin muscle of his right leg from holding his foot off the accelerator.

He's a smartass, to be sure...a professional one at that. He and I have had differences in the past and there have been times I haven't particularly liked him. This is likely to happen again. Regardless of that, I will never lose respect for his knowledge and experience.

@rigjockey, @DubbleD....

I'm not saying this because @blackw900 is one of my peeps, because I'm trying to powder his behind or because he needs my backup, but I will be more than happy to vouch for his.... .should be right at 40 years' experience owning and driving trucks. I have met him several times in person and had long conversations with him, including listening to him bitch all the way across Wyoming because he volunteered to run with me...and he got a cramp in the shin muscle of his right leg from holding his foot off the accelerator.

He's a smartass, to be sure...a professional one at that. He and I have had differences in the past and there have been times I haven't particularly liked him. This is likely to happen again. Regardless of that, I will never lose respect for his knowledge and experience.

Aw shucks.....I guess I'll have to split the $14.29 with you!

@rigjockey, @DubbleD....

I'm not saying this because @blackw900 is one of my peeps, because I'm trying to powder his behind or because he needs my backup, but I will be more than happy to vouch for his.... .should be right at 40 years' experience owning and driving trucks. I have met him several times in person and had long conversations with him, including listening to him bitch all the way across Wyoming because he volunteered to run with me...and he got a cramp in the shin muscle of his right leg from holding his foot off the accelerator.
He's a smartass, to be sure...a professional one at that
We are all smart asses. What constitutes a professional smart ass? .
He and I have had differences in the past and there have been times I haven't particularly liked him. This is likely to happen again. Regardless of that, I will never lose respect for his knowledge and experience.
Alrighty then! Not sure what I was to take away from that but, Moving on.:bighug:Group hug. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread