new Driver in Nevada

PBK

hello all, :yippee2:
I'm going threw driver schoool now and should have my CDL by the end of the week :clap:. I can't wait to get to work. It's been way to long. I was wondering if anyone has a good starter company to suggest. I know there are only a few that will hire you right out of school and would like to pick the right one

Thax in advance
PBK

Welcome to the forum.

As for "the right one", for starter companies I don't think that statement will fit any. Good luck.

LOL, Thx for the reply i spend a lot of time at another forum and plan on spending alot here as well as long as there are people to talk to hehe , I was told good things about Knight Trans. and think i might try them out they seem to let the newbies in and train them and was told that your not just a # . There are a lot of company's out there and it is hard to sort threw them all and find out witch one will train or let the newbie in.
wo0t wo0t,
PBK

Welcome to the forum PBK.I hate to rain on your parade but you won't find the right starter company that suits you.Every starter company has a huge turnover rate.Not one company has more drivers then trks.More drivers quit weekly then what they hire.I keep hoping ppl wise up and not drive for them then maybe they'll learn to appreciate the drivers but highly unlikely that'll ever happen.Like I said you will not find that right company.But stay away from the companies that have the most complaints from drivers such as crengland,swift and werner.Chances are you won't last with any of them.I heard central is good.They're a refrigerated company

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread