Need help!

KeenCo

Need help! I just started a heavy haul company, KeenCO Transport, LLC
I have a 2010 peterbilt 367, 18 speed with 550 hp is Cummins engine. Right after we purchased it and put a load behind it we noticed antifreeze shooting out of the over flow cap. We replaced the caps, cleaned out radiator took it to two shops. Eventually some thing caused the engine to start to lock up. We rebuilt the engine, replacing head gaskets, etc. For 2 weeks it was fine and now it's dumping antifreeze again. It's hard to tell what it's coming out of. We replaced over flow cap again. Any ideas? At this point we've had 2 shops and 4 mechanics look at it. Thermostat was replaced, fan clutch was looked at and is fine.
I started the transport company under my husbands land clearing/construction company KeenCo, LLC so knowing what truck are "the good one's" it's very new to me.

Would have loved it if the Head Gasket hadnt fixed it. But after it was OK for 2 weeks and now bad again either You messed it up or a Head has a crack. (Say that only with experience on Euro Trucks.). Except,You did anything else you didnt list here.
So you didnt overfill
You dont have a Bad Cab on Your Over-Flow
You didnt do easy Work for 2 Weeks and now back in the Mountains.
You havent cleaned the Radiator,
checked not the Thermostat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread