Lost keys.

AK7

Car keys

They weren't in my pockets. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car. Frantically, I headed for the parking lot.

My husband has scolded me many times for leaving my keys in the car's ignition. He's afraid that the car could be stolen.

As I looked around the parking lot, I realized he was right. The parking lot was empty. I immediately called the police.

I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all to my husband: "I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen."

There was a moment of silence. I thought the call had been disconnected, but then I heard his voice.

"Are you kidding me?" he barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my turn to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, please come and get me."

He retorted,"I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your car!"

Welcome to the Golden Years!

Years ago I was walking into my local grocery market that has a Dunkin Donuts inside. Before I got to the entrance a BMW 528 pulled up and parked right in front of the door where the concrete ramp for wheelchairs go. I went inside and saw him go stand in line. I was pissed. His car was running. I opened the door and took his keys and locked the door. Got back in my car and waited. He came out and knew someone took his keys. He was looking all around. I took off and the first fire hydrant I came to I threw the keys in the woods. I went to a phone booth (Remember those?) and called the local police and told them what I did and where he could start looking for his keys and hung up.

Years ago I was walking into my local grocery market that has a Dunkin Donuts inside. Before I got to the entrance a BMW 528 pulled up and parked right in front of the door where the concrete ramp for wheelchairs go. I went inside and saw him go stand in line. I was pissed. His car was running. I opened the door and took his keys and locked the door. Got back in my car and waited. He came out and knew someone took his keys. He was looking all around. I took off and the first fire hydrant I came to I threw the keys in the woods. I went to a phone booth (Remember those?) and called the local police and told them what I did and where he could start looking for his keys and hung up.

THAT WAS YOU!??
:mad:
PRINK!!

you ever go out late at night just to pick up that one item you think you got to have that can not wait until day light hours.
All this over a tube of super glue. It late I headed across almost a vacant parking lot with my hand in a shoulder strap purse looking for my car keys...thinking I know there in here and moving my hand all around the inside of my handbag while making my way to my car...Then I hear this man voice saying hey lady I got something for you. He starts running towards me my alarms went hay wire along with loosing one of my sandals and I've turned into a roadrunner thinking you ain't got any thing I want. As I get to the car still no keys...So now this man and I are down to this cat and mouse game and he laughing like a tom cat that ate the golden canary. Meantime I got the car between him and me. He laughing so hard he just leaning over the hood of my car with my keys and sandal and laid them on the hood. I get my keys and shoe he still laughing... He told me your not the trusting type...nope sure not won't even let you get within arm length not going to happen. I did thank him but also asked him to back away from my car.... I had left the keys lay on the counter as I paid for the glue....Since then, I purchase a large clip and put my keys on it....I now clip those keys to the handle of my purse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread