Life in Sector 7 G.

A few months ago my mother and I were talking about my headstone. She asked if there was anything I wanted on it?
For a joke I said, Ya, "What a ride".
This week she calls me and says she talked to the headstone guy and they would put "what a ride" on it.
I was laughing so hard I could barely contain myself. :rolllaugh2:
I said I was joking.
Do you want me to call him back and change it?
Nah, just leave it, That's ****ing hilarious!

They are going to send pics when the headstone is done being engraved.
I can't wait to see what date they write for my date of death.:confused2::biglaugh:
Reminds me of my sister asking her husband what high school he went to.

"Boondock High" he casually says.

She ran around to like 100 different places looking for a place that could get a class ring for this non-existent high school because she thought he was serious.

A few months ago my mother and I were talking about my headstone. She asked if there was anything I wanted on it?
For a joke I said, Ya, "What a ride".
This week she calls me and says she talked to the headstone guy and they would put "what a ride" on it.
I was laughing so hard I could barely contain myself. :rolllaugh2:
I said I was joking.
Do you want me to call him back and change it?
Nah, just leave it, That's ****ing hilarious!

They are going to send pics when the headstone is done being engraved.
I can't wait to see what date they write for my date of death.:confused2::biglaugh:
Every time I see those husband and wife grave stones and only one of them has a death date, I think it's gotta be weird for the other one to see their own name on a grave stone and know where they'll be buried.

Every time I see those husband and wife grave stones and only one of them has a death date, I think it's gotta be weird for the other one to see their own name on a grave stone and know where they'll be buried.
I know where I will be buried. I even laid down on my plot to make sure it was big enough and my feet wouldn't be sticking out. :biglaugh:

It's 3 hours north of here. All I need is a ride up there and someone to throw me in the hole.

I know where I will be buried. I even laid down on my plot to make sure it was big enough and my feet wouldn't be sticking out. :biglaugh:

It's 3 hours north of here. All I need is a ride up there and someone to throw me in the hole.
How the **** can there be a "3 hours north of" when you already live in the great white north? Do you need a sled and a bunch of dogs to get there? 🤔

Since I have been on bed rest, I have been binging The First 48 on A&E.
Pretty addictive to see how they solve these murders.
There's a show on one of these channels about jet airliner crashes and the NTSB investigations.

I think those DeHavilland turboprop commuter thingies are made out of crushed ramen noodles mixed with glue.

Holy crap! Is there anything you won't do??? :foreheadslap:

How are you feeling?

I know, right? Who would wanna work with a dwarf.
We were putting a folding crane on a 3 axle straight truck once.

Boss had him installing the PTO on the side of the transmission while I was fabricating a bracket to hold the filter head for the hydraulic oil.

He was standing up straight, eye level with the transmission. It was funny.

He drove a rusty old 78 or 79 Ford F-250, a "high boy" 4wd. Watching him climb up into the cab was always funny. 😂

So I ate sesame chicken tonight. It had seeds all over it and now I'm a little nervous.

THANKS A LOT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread