Life after Arrow Trucking

Mike

Nearly nine months after Arrow Trucking’s demise, many former drivers and employees are waiting to find out if they will receive back pay they are still owed when the Tulsa-based flatbed carrier abruptly shuttered its doors on Dec. 22, 2009.

As bankruptcy trustee Patrick J. Malloy III continues to sort through Arrow Trucking’s financial nightmare, he estimates that he’s collected more than $4 million for the estate so far. However, Arrow Trucking’s liabilities are estimated to be around $99 million. Malloy said he hopes to start paying out on wage claims by the end of the year.

Just three days before Christmas, many former Arrow Trucking drivers were stranded out on the road with no money for fuel. Drivers and employees alike received the grim news that their paychecks had bounced.

Full Story

Yeah, some are on used lots, and I'd heard that some of the lease guys who were near payoff got thier trucks back and were free to take them where they wanted. It would be nice to see all of the wage claims paid out, but I don't think that will ever happen.

Also, I'm wondering what happened to all the trailers. I've seen some guys dragging green flatbeds around, and wonder if they just went in someplace and snagged them.

. . Also, I'm wondering what happened to all the trailers. I've seen some guys dragging green flatbeds around, and wonder if they just went in someplace and snagged them. . .

If they did do that it won't play out very well the first time they are stopped for one thing or another and the cop is doing an inspection and checks the registration.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom