Kiwi

** Commie Express **
Premium
I was watching a cooking show and now know what a Kiwi is, how shrimp on the barbie is really made and what apostles on horse back is.

A girl just thought me how to use Twitter, i guess we both learned something tonight :yippee-1:

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_thumb_5_5b_Kiwi_polish_black.jpg_300px_Kiwi_polish_black.jpg

ammurphy65.files.wordpress.com_2013_05_shrimp_on_the_barbie.jpg

068pred2.jpg

:coocoo:

I'm not a fan of Shrimp, I leave that to the Aussies... On the other hand I do like spiny rock lobster, or Crayfish as it's known here.

I guess my point here was I now know the reason for your name and tag. Kiwi and Not a fruit. If any of you would have seen the cooking show on shrimp on the barbie and apostles on horses you would have been drooling just like me!

If you ever come my way I'll buy you a Maine lobster. It may spoil you for good though!!!

Way way back in the days of slavery we had so many lobsters in the ocean that they passed a law that slaves could only be fed lobster 5 days a week instead of 7.

Kiwi is a nickname for people from New Zealand. Shouldn't you be fixing something Alex?

I fix it yesterday, and the next thing are my king pin does are going to be done on the weekend.

For now we party.

I was watching a cooking show and now know what a Kiwi is, how shrimp on the barbie is really made and what apostles on horse back is.

I LOL'd that time you told us you ate a corn dog and were surprised by the fact that there's a hot dog in the middle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread