The Kiwi and the Gorilla

MustangLX

Parolee,financial advisor
I will try to make up for this.

Sorry, bigyellowpete, but I found this after I put it up and I don't want to be accused of being a joke thief like that Carlos Mencia fella.

GORILLA AND THE REDNECK

By Cerberus in forum Truckers Comedy Corner

Replies: 4 Last Post: 04-04-2008, 06:24 PM

Thanks for the link. Made me chuckle.

Oh yeah, I've seen Wild Child's sense of humor too and trust me, she thought it was funny as well. She's just pretending she didn't, lol.

Oh yeah, I've seen Wild Child's sense of humor too and trust me, she thought it was funny as well. She's just pretending she didn't, lol.

Well if you read the redneck version, the only difference is the Kiwi only had three demands.
Nothing about the kids or the Earnhardt shirt.
Wild Child is sneaky as a rattlesnake.

Speaking of large animals...

My horse named Daisy broke her leg and I had to shoot her
Now she has a broken leg and a gunshot wound

Larry the Cable Guy

*GASP* whatever are you talking about?!? I am the most naive and sweet thing you could ever meet, my low brow humor just doesn't go that far down...

Wow, I think I hear thunder...

Gosh mustang, I didn't think I was cold, blooded with venomous fangs. But I will take it as a compliment that when you hear me rattling around you get all excited.. just easy with the shovel will ya?

Gosh mustang, I didn't think I was cold, blooded with venomous fangs. But I will take it as a compliment that when you hear me rattling around you get all excited.. just easy with the shovel will ya?
YouTube - THE SNAKE - AL WILSON
On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman," sighed the snake

That was totally unfair for me to say that. In this little tale, the kind woman is duped the treacherous snake.
In my experience, snakes are actually timid and reclusive, showing hostility to humans only when threatened.
I am speaking of domestic snakes, of course. Not the behemoths that these knuckleheads have brought into our country.
The ones that can swallow large prey, including humans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread