Justin Trudeau. Post your best memes here.

What an embarrassment that dude is to Canada. Like the United States, a once proud country reduced to a woke mass of multicolored jelly. I wonder if either or both countries have any chance of returning to the proud status we all once shared?
Two things would have to happen.

The mainstream media must be removed from the control of billionaire psychopaths.

Elections must be safeguarded from fraud.
Now on to America. I thought Barack Obama was bad for Americans, Then V.P. sleepy Joe wins the presidential election. How did that happen? :dunno:
This is how:

I have only one answer. Stupidity! Just plain stupidity.

With the advent of the Internet with all sorts of sources of information, you would think that voters would do their due diligence. But no! Posting to Twatter, F*ckbook and all the rest of that crap is sooooo much more important than researching the truth about a person that has the ability to make or break a country.

The American (and Canadian) people are getting just what they wanted and voted for. Will they learn a lesson from it? No way in hell!
Ever since craptops are 200-300 bucks now every idiot owns one!!!

Two things would have to happen.

The mainstream media must be removed from the control of billionaire psychopaths.

Elections must be safeguarded from fraud.

This is how:

We need a Chicken Little alert whenever things don't or aren't going the Democrats way and they start screaming, "the sky is falling!"

We need a Chicken Little alert whenever things don't or aren't going the Democrats way and they start screaming, "the sky is falling!"
It's fun watching them squirm & whine & fuss over the overturning of Roe V Wade.

So much ignorance and bullshit in their heads fed to them by the media.

Especially in Illinois, these imbeciles think their ability to kill babies will end,... in Illinois of all places.

It's fun watching them squirm & whine & fuss over the overturning of Roe V Wade.

Especially in Illinois, these imbeciles think their ability to kill babies will end,... in Illinois of all places.
Here the left say, the right will end your right to choose.

When the media asks the right, they say, It's not even on the radar of issues. We have no plans to change anything. Like why are you even asking about that?

Here the left say, the right will end your right to choose.

When the media asks the right, they say, It's not even on the radar of issues. We have no plans to change anything. Like why are you even asking about that?
Funny how they replace "kill" with "choose".

Like how they replace "illegal alien" with "migrant" or "immigrant" or "undocumented".

Thats what the left says every time anyone asks them if they want to ban guns. But we all know it's a lie. They just know they have to do it a little at a time, banning one type of firearm, then another, then ammunition, while at the same time using the EPA to ban lead smelting, using the banks to force hardships on firearm manufacturing and dealers, etc.

Funny how they replace "kill" with "choose".

Like how they replace "illegal alien" with "migrant" or "immigrant" or "undocumented".
Ya, I make a point to correct news outlets on Twitter when they say "migrant".
I say you mean an illegal immigrant! Immigrants don't jump the border they come here legally.

I don't have a problem with immigrants, they are invited here after being vetted. I have a problem with border jumpers and economic migrants.

Thats what the left says every time anyone asks them if they want to ban guns. But we all know it's a lie. They just know they have to do it a little at a time, banning one type of firearm, then another, then ammunition, while at the same time using the EPA to ban lead smelting, using the banks to force hardships on firearm manufacturing and dealers, etc.
They did that here with the AR15. Calling it an assault rifle. It is a rifle the same as other rifles but I guess black plastic makes scary.

People I know with AR15's lost them in canoe accidents.

The same as they wanted a registry for long guns and no one signed up :dunno: :rolllaugh2:

I don't have a problem with immigrants, they are invited here after being vetted. I have a problem with border jumpers and economic migrants.
Regular immigrants might be vetted, but not the so-called "refugees" flown in by Obama from the middle east & delivered to red states.

Fargo is heavily infested with them.

They even put one in congress by flooding one particular district in Minnesota with them and letting them illegally vote.

Regular immigrants might be vetted, but not the so-called "refugees" flown in by Obama from the middle east & delivered to red states.

Fargo is heavily infested with them.

They even put one in congress by flooding one particular district in Minnesota with them and letting them illegally vote.
Minnesota has the largest Somalian population anywhere in the world outside of Somalia.

Last edited:

id'e love to see em behind bars

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread