post your dog pictures here

Those are a couple of real cute kids you have there.
Thanks for all of your kinds words. This dog loves the snow. He'd have lumps the size of potatoes of clumped snow on him! lol. I am blessed to have an awesome family...keeps me on the road trying to do whats needed for my family. BTW Pj, those "tiny fingers" on my icon are from my son...her's 4 in this pic, but just turned 5 a couple of weeks ago.

My idea was to donate to the local organization where these two came from.
A donor has already given them the land and buildings.
Now they need cash to hire personell and support the operation.
I plan to help out in a big way, should I ever win the lottery.

I would volunteer my time if I could stand the heartache, but I don't think I could.

I'm down to 3 my cat is 17, one dog is 11 and the other is 9.All mine came from recuse.
I can't go around them I'd bring them home, all of them.

That's awesum.Mine was rescued from 2 days shy of getting put to sleep.Poor little thing was sitting so sad and depressed in that cage looking for someone to rescue her from getting executed.I get all my pets from the pound.
Mine were all rescued in one way or another and I love them dearly.

I'm hoping to find a black kitty that needs a home. When I'm not looking for a cat everyone is trying to give one away, it seems. Now that my long haired white cat is no longer with me, I would like to have a short haired black cat but can't seem to find one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread