Just read this, and then read it again. Do we REALLY understand?

I need to figure out how to get fired. I'm so sick of these Sam's Club deliveries.

Shit I just missed my chance.

The manager chewed me out for breaking the seal. I should have told him to tell my supervisor that I'm not trustworthy.

Who do you drive for
fdd310b6da169afb508c53645b3c1c41.jpg

They love their teams but I have no idea whether it's "mostly" or not.

I do know they're trying their damnedest to make it that way.

I'm not surprised.

A lot of solo drivers get screwed because they give teams priority in every single way. Even in the shop.

I'm not surprised.

A lot of solo drivers get screwed because they give teams priority in every single way. Even in the shop.
They have more then one ad so sometimes it's every day I see their posting.I dont recall them mentioning anything about teaming unless I've missed it.Probably like many companies they leave certain things out.

If you drive tired you have no-one to blame but yourself and is spineless for not speaking to dispatch.Far as pay,didnt you know what you would be making before you started?If not then you should have asked recruter questions
ask the recruiter questions:confused-96:. you should know better since there nothing more than used car salesmen and they tell you what you want to hear and not what someone NEEDS to hear!!! the only time a recruiter is telling the truth is when there lips ain't moving:stare1:

ask the recruiter questions:confused-96:. you should know better since there nothing more than used car salesmen and they tell you what you want to hear and not what someone NEEDS to hear!!! the only time a recruiter is telling the truth is when there lips ain't moving:stare1:
I know, I didn't think that one thru,lol

I have a real problem with how much of our time is wasted doing what should be done during an audit. I've been on and off the pit in less time than they tied you up.
I agree it took them little over an hour start to finish. They should train the new people before letting them waste our hours while they practice

Does anyone Understand the real issues i.e. the cents-per-mile pay extortion, the percentage pay extortion, "hours of service," forcing "rest breaks," at clock-times when sleep is not possible and the hos "allowing as legal," drivers to be driving when they are falling asleep, at the wheel - HELLS BELLS - if truckers were-actually-paid ALL of their duly-earned wages then - drivers making-provision for their own retirement, would be "a walk in the park!!!

f4ufighter.777@gmail - i.e. the world war 2 Corsair Fighter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread