Just how guys tick.

AK7

For all men and women that remember the past, how different we are!

A wife was curious when she found an old negative in a drawer and had it made into a print.

RAW

She was pleasantly surprised to see that they were of her at a much younger, slimmer time, taken many years ago on one of her first dates with her husband.
When she showed him the photo, his face lit up. "Wow, look at that!", he said with appreciation,

"That's my old Ford!"

Ah, but better than what it could have been.

Hubby quickly realized the purpose of her showing him that old photo. Had he been foolish enough to comment on her looks back then it would have opened the door to:

Do you think I was prettier back then..... and the thunder rolled

Do you love me now as much as you did back then.....and the lightning flashed

Would you have married me back then if you knew what I'd be like I am now..... Tornado Tornado Tornado

Years ago when I was married my wife put on a long red wig and a red teddy. I got turned on and she got pissed. I guess it was the same as cheating.

Ah, but better than what it could have been.

Hubby quickly realized the purpose of her showing him that old photo. Had he been foolish enough to comment on her looks back then it would have opened the door to:

Do you think I was prettier back then..... and the thunder rolled

Do you love me now as much as you did back then.....and the lightning flashed

Would you have married me back then if you knew what I'd be like I am now..... Tornado Tornado Tornado
You said it :D:D

Funny..... I kiss the ol lady and she bout near gets to hyperventilatin, breathin all fast and shit, chills down her spine....

I get the same feelin when I hear this... :biggrin-2: :whistling:

Funny..... I kiss the ol lady and she bout near gets to hyperventilatin, breathin all fast and ****, chills down her spine....

I get the same feelin when I hear this... :biggrin-2: :whistling:

Your wife sounds like Superhauler after he has walked five feet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread