The Guys On Ground Home Terminal

Uncle Birchy

Not too long ago on "Dave Neno" show on serious "Road Dog 146"..

Was explaining how sometimes "Drivers" get MAD and just "Quit"..

Nemo gotta be 70 even 80 by now so he "Drove" Way back in the Day probably a "Cabover"..

Now "Tim Riddley" the Tim Riddley Show very "Vividly" describes his "Cabover" days starting out in the late 1980s and stopping by "Krystal" a 10 box of "mini-cheesburgers" .

And back in the day Tim Riddley said I'd get "Depressed" my last 2..

Ya I was doing some "Comfort" Eating

Nemo gotta be 70 even 80 by now so he "Drove" Way back in the Day probably a "Cabover"..

Now "Tim Riddley" the Tim Riddley Show very "Vividly" describes his "Cabover" days starting out in the late 1980s and stopping by "Krystal" a 10 box of "mini-cheesburgers" .

Okay I lost the whole entire freaking "point" here ..

We "Driver" need those folks in the Office at the "Terminal"..

They don't "necessarily" LOVE their Jobs but as a "Driver" ya gotta be "Nice" with your "Dispatch"

If I was on the road over the weekend, on Fridays I would always stop for the buffet with the carving table they had.
After they done away with the sit down restaurants, I would treat my self to some fast food like Hardee's if I could find one. Not depression, just a way of treating myself so as NOT to get depressed. On layovers I would get some good food and treats and a few DVD's to watch.
I felt like if you found a few things that you enjoyed having or doing it made the being on the road not that bad.

Okay I lost the whole entire freaking "point" here ..

We "Driver" need those folks in the Office at the "Terminal"..

They don't "necessarily" LOVE their Jobs but as a "Driver" ya gotta be "Nice" with your "Dispatch"
They are doing their jobs They get Lied to all the time.
Most times, not all, but most times when a dispatcher has lied to you it was because the customer or broker lied to them.

Just go with the flow unless you catch them in an outright lie that THEY created then you call them on it with PROOF!

They can fire you but they can't put you in jail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread