Is 5G going to kill us all?

Anything the world comes out with any hacker can hack it idc if we see 7g one day.theres still going to be a bill gates floating around or kid who logged into bills account....

um unlike all of the other **** in someones house that don't produce radiation. :confused-96: and it's been tested to be safe if it wasn't then they couldn't launch it!!!
5G is here. Is it a technological leap forward — or a health concern?

-snip-

5G taps into millimeter waves at the top of the radio spectrum, which have not previously been used for telecommunication. The higher waves allow for faster transfer of data, but they also don’t travel through buildings, trees and rain like previous generations of wireless, which operate on lower wavelengths.

That means wireless companies must install more equipment with 5G than they did with previous generations of wireless. That includes new base stations and antennas on parking garages, or equipment on light poles that fill gaps for cellular coverage.

-snip-
I dunno. The tinfoil hats are making a lot of noise about 5G lately.

Look anyone who spends alot of time outside gets more "radiation" from the son...

You couch taters aint off the hook either...

Think about that TV set the Computer and Internet waves

There’s a Chinese company that is actively trying to spy on everyone they can.

In that article I linked several whole countries have banned their products.

Most of China’s technological advances the last god knows how many years are in fact stolen designs.

It’s not tin foil hat stuff.

Most of China’s technological advances the last god knows how many years are in fact stolen designs.

The make internet backbone devices. Remember that evil outfit that "spies' on everyone? The US gubbermint? They've been saying that for years, and have been trying to convince Congress to ban them, other countries to not buy their equipment.

I got a notification on my phone. It was in Korean (Huawei phone) so I had to Google the translation.

It said, roughly, "we have discontinued our surveillance of you because you're a waste of our resources."

IOW I'm that boring.

I got a notification on my phone. It was in Korean (Huawei phone) so I had to Google the translation.

It said, roughly, "we have discontinued our surveillance of you because you're a waste of our resources."

IOW I'm that boring.

That’s the Chinese company all the countries have banned.

One of their execs was arrested not long ago coming into the States.

Dollar Tree stuff or did ya mean quality Reynolds Wrap that wont half melt on grill baked potates. ..

There truly is a "difference" ya know so I wanna wrap my head "correctly" and the best
great everytime you go through the metal detector at the airport you'll sound an alarm :D

IOW I'm that boring.
the korean's think were boring now but yet they want the whole world connected:bonk::coocoo:

I dunno. The tinfoil hats are making a lot of noise about 5G lately.
Typical idiocy from the the local news talking heads. they have a much credibility as anti-vaxxers on matters of science and engineering!!! this is why we let scientists and engineers advise gooberment regulators on such things. i doubt the tin foil hats are aware that state and local regulators are prohibited by federal law from considering the emissions from cells for site approval...

in the meantime i am sure that the vast majority of the tin foil hats don't worry about radtion from there cell radios and don't even think about it when there using there cell phones right on there freaking heads that are emitting a half of watt or so while the signal is 5 billion times less. now are they worried about spending periods of time in front of there WIFI routers emitting 32 watts or the leakage from there microwave ovens :confused-96: :coocoo: :coocoo:

the media is in business to stir the pot and sell advertising. anyone that thinks they care one iota about the fears and concerns they report they need to stay tuned for film at 11:00 they love drama and tragedy because it raises there ratings!!!

Last edited:
5G is here. Is it a technological leap forward — or a health concern?

-snip-

5G taps into millimeter waves at the top of the radio spectrum, which have not previously been used for telecommunication. The higher waves allow for faster transfer of data, but they also don’t travel through buildings, trees and rain like previous generations of wireless, which operate on lower wavelengths.

That means wireless companies must install more equipment with 5G than they did with previous generations of wireless. That includes new base stations and antennas on parking garages, or equipment on light poles that fill gaps for cellular coverage.

-snip-

Dollar Tree stuff or did ya mean quality Reynolds Wrap that wont half melt on grill baked potates. ..

There truly is a "difference" ya know so I wanna wrap my head "correctly" and the best
in my area they just installed a 5G node that looks like a mail box perfect for BBQing :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread