Is 5G going to kill us all?

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
5G is here. Is it a technological leap forward — or a health concern?

-snip-

5G taps into millimeter waves at the top of the radio spectrum, which have not previously been used for telecommunication. The higher waves allow for faster transfer of data, but they also don’t travel through buildings, trees and rain like previous generations of wireless, which operate on lower wavelengths.

That means wireless companies must install more equipment with 5G than they did with previous generations of wireless. That includes new base stations and antennas on parking garages, or equipment on light poles that fill gaps for cellular coverage.

-snip-

5G is here. Is it a technological leap forward — or a health concern?

-snip-

5G taps into millimeter waves at the top of the radio spectrum, which have not previously been used for telecommunication. The higher waves allow for faster transfer of data, but they also don’t travel through buildings, trees and rain like previous generations of wireless, which operate on lower wavelengths.

That means wireless companies must install more equipment with 5G than they did with previous generations of wireless. That includes new base stations and antennas on parking garages, or equipment on light poles that fill gaps for cellular coverage.

-snip-
um unlike all of the other shit in someones house that don't produce radiation. :confused-96: and it's been tested to be safe if it wasn't then they couldn't launch it!!!

I dunno. The tinfoil hats are making a lot of noise about 5G lately.
well i have a 5G phone and my balls ain't glowing in the dark yet :stare1:. it's gonna be a new group for job creation to suck off our tax $$$:mad:. i have there5G whole home broadband to and still

Last edited:
well i have a 5G phone and my balls ain't glowing in the dark yet :stare1:. it's gonna be a new group for job creation to suck off our tax $$$:mad:. i have there5G whole home broadband to and still
I think they're saying it'll affect everyone, not just the people who use it. Because they have to put towers & stuff everywhere.

Sounds expensive.

I think they're saying it'll affect everyone, not just the people who use it. Because they have to put towers & stuff everywhere.

Sounds expensive.
Verizon installed several 5G pole top devices, whatever they are, recievers/transmitters.>???

in my area. one about 100 feet from my house.

looks like this

They ain't turned it all on... yet.
there turned on in front of my house. like they state it's limited. it's very limited. right now there having speed issues with there 5G service and it sucks. but when it works right it's amazing!!! right now there having issues with there 4G network in my area as well!!!

Last edited:
there turned on in front of my house. like they state it's limited. it's very limited. right now there having speed issues with there 5G service and it sucks. but when it works right it's amazing!!! right now there having issues with there 4G network in my area as well!!!
Better stick yer head between yer legs an' check it out before its too late! Dude, I'm tellin' ya, wrap yer nadz in tin foil!

I can do most of the things I want with good 3G. Anything more is just gravy. Throughput isn't really much of a concern for me. But long latency can **** me off. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread