Ice Cream Truck Driver Caught With Pee Bottles

2xR

******* Derelict *******
Well, when business is brisk, and, the kids have money to burn, who has time for a potty break? This is over the top...

Police: Drunk ice cream man froze urine

MIDDLETOWN TWP., Pa. - May 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- The next time you see this ice cream man, police say you might want to think twice before you buy that sundae.

"We received information from a passing motorist of an ice cream truck that was all over the roadway on southbound Route 1 from Oxford Valley Road," Middletown Township Lt. John Michniewicz said.

His Jack & Jill Truck was pulled over minutes later and investigators say the ice cream man, 46-year-old Yassir Hassan, was visibly drunk.

Upon further inspection, authorities found several wine boxes inside.
But even more disturbing was the discovery of at least three water bottles filled with urine and one of them was found inside the freezer unit used to store the ice cream.

See the entire article

I suppose when you freeze a pee bottle it might not smell as bad on a hot day, plus when you chunk it there is less chance of a spill.

YUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now everytime I see the ice cream guy go down my street i'll think of this. He had 3 urine bottles I bet he's laced a some of the ice cream products.Why else would he have 3 bottles on his trk.

I don't know sounds knd of fishy to me and he had one of them in the freezer unit.Not why would he put one in there I wonder.
Well he was so lazy he couldn't get out of the ice cream wagon to go pee, so he was likely too lazy to throw the dang things away too!

You see? I think this may go along way in explaining some of those questionable posts attributed to me.Hey even paranoids have enemas.

I think it's going to be along time before I eat any icecream.Kind of reminds me of the story of spaghetti and a used tampon,LOL.

I had ice cream last night. Ben & Jerry's bonnaroo buzz. Coffee & Malt ice creams with Whiskey Caramel Swirls & English Toffee Pieces. Mmmmm . . . . . . . tasty!

Oh, and no pee bottles!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread