How to clean plastic syringes

Just received a box with 100 plastic syringes from the VA I is a happy camper now.
Good to hear! They took care of it. I find that shocking that anyone would need a script for syringes. Last time I was at the pharmacy, The guy in front of me was asking about the different kinds and prices.

as a retired vet and a diabetic they fill them free for me but the last shipment just disappeared.

Hello I just got the box of needles that disappeared lol, the mail man left them at the apt complex office. The box has been there for 2 weeks and no one called me.:sniper:
Ya, You might think that someone would think that it might be important to get them to you.

Ya, You might think that someone would think....
Really? Why would you assume that? That's a big problem these days. People simply don't think... at all.

Yeah, I know, ... that explains 75% of the posts I make on here, ... LOL

Really? Why would you assume that? That's a big problem these days. People simply don't think... at all.

Yeah, I know, ... that explains 75% of the posts I make on here, ... LOL
I would assume that Coachman is paying some kind of money to stay there. It would be in the best interest of the property managers to keep him alive. Sorry @coachman.

It is antibiotics. Different kinds. The plastic bottle is for pigs under a 100 lbs. They get 2 cc's. I can give it to bigger hogs, at 10 cc's. The glass bottle is for hogs closer to market. It will b out of their system before they are killed. The other stays in their system longer, but it will be awhile before they take the last ride....

Do you live near a big enough city that would have a place for heroin junkies to go get free needles? They give them away at the taxpayer's expense as a means to cut down on the spread of AIDS & HIV. Maybe your local health department?

I'd probably be too embarrassed to go to one of those places, but if the VA won't give you any more & the post office is being steadfast, and they're not cheap enough to buy them yourself from Walgreens, what else can you do?
Dude you can get them at places like walgreens provided he has a perscription for insulin or other needle type of medicine and photo id

Dont be sending people to the ghetto to get their head smashed in by a fiend looking for that next dimebag

Even if they were FREE not worth venturing into the projects

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread