How often are you seeing 5G?

Mike

Supposedly most phones are not compatible yet, but I have been seeing it more and more.

Parked at the Peelot in Kansas City this evening waiting to go into the caves in the morning.

D9161D23-F77D-4ADD-8BE1-62FED4FC0D22.png

Att is fake 5g Verizon blows that through the roof @ at gig speeds. I can get 300 Mbps on Verizon's 4g lte :stare1: a ping of 39 Ms is terrible Verizon's is under an ms oh yea and att has a 15 gig data caps as well no thank you Verizon's is unlimited

This is now, still not the best location as it is faster near the middle of town here in Kansas City.

0129C04E-C551-4A3E-9205-7E2BB67422F8.png

Not sure why the server it is testing me on is 500 miles away in Dallas, lol.

Yeah, I get that. Still, my phone is not 5g compatible, it's an iphone 8. I likely won't upgrade until 5G is rolling and I can get a good 5G compatible phone.
One of my kids has an iPhone 8plus we're on Verizon and it don't even know what 5g is. Apple won't have a 5G phone out until 2020. Alot of people are holding off to upgrade now because of 5G. But that 5ge on your phone is att's so called 5g. Once it becomes more available ide look at Verizon since it's true 5g

I would imagine both providers will have true 5G soon. I'm not a fan of either.
Att won't have true 5g right away like Verizon. I am not a fan of either as well but there better than t mobile and sprint. And I've had good luck with Verizon over the others. And another thing I won't sign up with anyone that has data caps

And the first 3 months are free after that it's 10.00 a month.
And if your not a member yet then Howardforums is a great place to get info

Trust me you'll freaking love it once your phone starts hitting close to gig speeds. No more closing apps out and restarting em no more buffering or freezing ect ect :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread