Helluva week.

Ok, I got all my Open Records Act information on the way to fight this charge. I already told the judge I am not guilty and due to the circumstances of the case I am forced to request a jury trial. Still waiting to hear from the court regarding this and when my court date is. Now for the good news, the skateboard company I was going with did not approve my application because of this. 20 ****ing years no tickets or criminal history and when I was getting into a job I wanted this happens. Well at least the CB store thing is working out, but dammit I wanna drive TRUCK LOLOL.

Im thinking because youre maing such a huge mess of this and tying it up in court that it will be dropped...so long as you keep making a mess of it.

I did that with running a yellow light in TN once.

Went on for two years.

Good luck.

Ok I submitted my motion to dismiss on several grounds and got the registered receipts back today so now I wait. Meanwhile Conway wants to hire me, any insight?

Thanks.

So let's say one was to pass out ride the median for awhile regain consciousness and get back on the paved highway and keep trucking. Would that be an accident?

I guess if its a maintained lawn area, I guess it would be damaged property, if its natural terrain who would know what it looked like before? ;)

Did anybody know laughing hard could make you faint? I know now so no more funny stuff while driving for me.

Wait, where you in a car or a truck? You said bottom dump, so I'm guessing it's a belly dump? what's a class c misdemeanor?

Excuse my ignorance

Yep Belly dump and its the lowest criminal charge you can be cited for. It's an infraction everywhere else, in Texas all the laws sound worse than what they are, does Reckless Damage and Destruction sound like it should be an infraction... ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom