Helluva week.

Rooster903

Got a citation for damaging mud, yeah I said mud. Class C misdemeanor Absolute and utter Bullshit. At least its not a moving violation and with 12 years law enforcement experience and two years of that as a traffic motor cop I am looking forward to my Jury Trial. This deputy was the exact reason I am no longer in Law Enforcement, I don't want to be associated with his 400+ disgusting Hubris pathetic embarrassment for a law officer.

Long story short, got lost, pulled off the road to far, drove in the dirt and got stuck with a bottom dump. I drive in dirt everyday this looked hardpack but guess what, it wasn't I was about 20 feet from the roadway , no safety hazard or danger to motorist. The idiot deputies first comment to me was " What are your doing in my ditch", my response " I thought it was the Taxpayers Ditch". Either way will see what happens. Oink Oink.

I know right, thats a bunch of pig crap, bigot cops just don't like Cocks ;) seriously though I was afraid he would actually get out of his SUV. He was out of breath sitting in his vehicle just talking to me. I had a scenario of him having a heart attack, dying and me getting charged with murder because he was talking to me. He was wearing a new tactical bullet proof vest I have never seen before, it covered his area just below his man boobs, so from the center of his chest up, pretty high speed gear Buwahahahahah.

Yes we should loot, I need new sneakers and a flat screen, maybe a 12 pack of Colt45, nothing fixes government oppression like looting and a welfare check. ;)

" What are your doing in my ditch", my response " I thought it was the Taxpayers Ditch".
This is probably the reason you were ticketed. Smart remark, mouthing off to an officer. Will get you a ticket every time.

A real officer would not start a contact like that, but considering most of these departments are scrapping the bottom of the barrel this is no surprise.

Wait, where you in a car or a truck? You said bottom dump, so I'm guessing it's a belly dump? what's a class c misdemeanor?

Excuse my ignorance

A Class C Misdo in Texas is like a criminal infraction anywhere else. It just sounds worse than what it really is. Kinda like egging someones car or spray painting a dumpster. Not a moving violation Max fine is $500. Your right he was a real cop, a real punkass fat dickless cop.

Well, someone will have to go out from the highway dept to fill in the ruts.....

But I'd love to see a judges reaction to this ticket.

In Texas, there is no such thing as a ditch.

It's an "unpaved exit ramp".

F'in' Texas. :coocoo:
I was thinking the same thing out in Western Canada, It is so flat. A truck goes off the road, What to do next? Drive back onto the road.

Distracted driving is whoops I took out 1500 bushels 0f wheat. The tow truck biz must suck out that way. lol

Maybe that's why ATA wants to pay more fuel taxes. The money will be used to fill in all the ditches so they can spend less money on wreckers when the idiots they employ decide to set the cruise & hop in the bunk for a nap.

Today was interesting. I was heading north on I-35 in Taxes and all of a sudden I had a bad bounce coming from a steer tire. So I puled to the side to check it out as soon as I opened the drivers door and started getting out, the drivers side steer burst. I almost jumped back into the truck.

Today was interesting. I was heading north on I-35 in Taxes and all of a sudden I had a bad bounce coming from a steer tire. So I puled to the side to check it out as soon as I opened the drivers door and started getting out, the drivers side steer burst. I almost jumped back into the truck.
You are lucky! I am glad you where stopped when it gave out.

That WAS a gunshot, shooting out your steer.
It's @DubbleD 's way of saying "You're fired".

This shit is out of control!!
:mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread