Hello hello

Both of us are still able to put our Feet on the Floor each Morning...we can hear the Dawn Chorus...hear the waves pounding the Shore...we drive down to the waters edge...sip Tea/Coffee in the local Hotel overlooking the Harbour... the list goes on and most Importantly we still have each other and Family so hold on to that Bummer Button we don't quite need it yet....:thumbsup:

You, sir, are an incredible human being. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to know you, even if it is only through the 'webs.
:bowdown:

Not the response I feel comfortable with though I do appreciate the sentiments...many Lads/Ladies on this Site have had far more serious Tragedies and losses to contend with...I'm just fortunate and Blessed to be where I am today...

Now lets get back to the original...:shift:

Rory Gallagher was born in Ballyshannon, County Donegal ,about a 10 min' Drive from where I live...at a young age his Parents moved to Cork and reared him there...Statues and Plaques show the House where he was Born and every year they hold a Festival in his honour...Not my style of Music but he had a Worldwide following...tis' said that at one of his Concerts Jimmy Hendrix or Bruce Springstein {dunno' which} was in the Audience such was his Influence...

Not the response I feel comfortable with though I do appreciate the sentiments...many Lads/Ladies on this Site have had far more serious Tragedies and losses to contend with...I'm just fortunate and Blessed to be where I am today...

Now lets get back to the original...:shift:

Injun...I was not wishing to sound unappreciative of your comments but in hindsight it looks as if I did just that...I'm not good with compliments and try very hard to avoid them wherever possible...sometimes my clumsy inept attempts to make little of them sends out the wrong message to that Person...If you felt anyway annoyed by my rejection it was not intended and I apologize...

Still Friends...:grouphug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread