Hello Hello

flyotr.com

I am new to this forum- I have been in the trucking industry for many many years and currently own my own business in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. If you have any interest in checking out my company/ product please feel free to do so at www.flyotr.com. I look forward to meeting and engaging in many discussions with everyone on here! Please don't hesitate to comment or send me a message I am very friendly!

Joe

From your website:

OTR Flags attach to the back of your trailer with a very simple mounting requiring no special tools. Once attached, your flag will fly seamlessly in the slipstream and drafting zone position. Made of durable materials and superior stainless steel fasteners, we designed these flags and fasteners to be easily mounted. The flag will not interfere with the opening and closing operations of your doors or latches.

Not many people pull van trailers they actually own. If it has to be bolted on, it's going to be a problem. An easier attachment method that simply hooks inside the hinge, like a rod about the diameter of an arc welding rod, with a clasp at the bottom ought to hold something to an upper door hinge but then a driver would still need a ladder to get up there.

Apparently @Duck wasn't trucking after 9/11.

There were TONS of drivers with flags flying from the back of cabs and everything.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for being literate.

Read me articles. They're under "resources".

Apparently @Duck wasn't trucking after 9/11.

There were TONS of drivers with flags flying from the back of cabs and everything.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for being literate.

Read me articles. They're under "resources".
Flags were everywhere.

Til the democrats banned patriotism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread