Happy 4th of July.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Happy fourth of July or Independence day, My American Amigos. No wait. I am up north. Happy fourth of July, Independence day EH!

Fly that flag proud. Have some burgers on the grill and enjoy with some cool Buds ( or Coors. See what I did there?)

I wonder how we will handle the next one? I say, have two different days, maybe replace the first since we have , obviously, have forgotten what we celebrate, otherwise this country wouldn't be going down the crapper like it is.

How many of you are 3%ers or even know what I'm asking?

I wonder how we will handle the next one? I say, have two different days, maybe replace the first since we have , obviously, have forgotten when we celebrate, otherwise this country wouldn't be going down the crapper like it is.

How many of you ate 3%ers or even know what I'm asking?

Are you talking about the actual day of independence and the day it is celebrated on?

cjamq0vucaagchx.jpg

Happy 4th to everyone. I don't believe the U.S. is going down any crapper. We've been thur tough times before and will again. We always seem to pull our boots up and get thur them. If your American then be part of the solution not part of the problem. Get out and vote, express your opinion and help. Because if you don't then you have not earned the right to bitch.

We went to the fireworks in Beecher, IL.

The fireworks didn't start til 10 PM but all the other towns around here start theirs as soon as the sky is totally dark & there's no more blue. Lots of people assumed they'd been cancelled & left.

While we were sitting in the grass for a long, boring hour, the dad of the family next to us was trying to calm down his super hyper boys who looked to be about ages 5 & 6. He said "that's it, you're for sale to the next stranger who makes an offer".

Mrs. Duck walked over there & said "I'll give you $50" then immediately went into a seizure & started staring into space, stumbling around & making humming sounds. She squeezed her water bottle & squirted it all over herself.

Talk about awkward, .... probably scared the hell out of those kids & creeped out their mom. :rolleyes:

But it's funny now that we're at home. :D

My neighbor shot off fireworks till after 2 this morning.I ca'nt even begin to think of the cost she spent.First started out with the normal fire crackers and sparklers.That lasted for hrs.Then after 10 pm she had a string of fire around the garage and lit off those big fireworks that sounds like bombs going off.She had one heck of a party that started off around noon.

As for me drove into town near by and went to a park where booths and music with vendors was in full action...Ate lunch at one of the restaurants...Stopped in at the VA to show my support along with a donation....Was invited to stay for the dance but decided to make my way to Walmart....At dusk the city put on a fireworks show so attended that.
All in all was a good day for me. Happy 4th to all.

Had a great 4th. Boys and their wife's ,grandkids, friends, and fantastic BQ. Pic. is home sweet home. hit the road Mon.
Can't tell but it looks like you have the American Flag on the top of your trk,nice touch to this great holiday.

I wonder how we will handle the next one? I say, have two different days, maybe replace the first since we have , obviously, have forgotten what we celebrate, otherwise this country wouldn't be going down the crapper like it is.

How many of you are 3%ers or even know what I'm asking?
I know and much of what they promote I do not like or agree with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread