4th of JULY Plans?

I'm packing my bags and heading to Kentucky lake to spend the weekend with Jeff's family...There's about 35 of us that get together and we have a blast every 4th of July...

I hope EVERYONE has a fun and safe holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back from Canada Friday . I won't know for a few days if they need anything for the weekend or not .

Going to have a couple of cook outs with friends and family members. And spend the week since my husband is on vacation doing some projects around the house that need to be done.

It's always work around here......;)

I'm packing my bags and heading to Kentucky lake to spend the weekend with Jeff's family...There's about 35 of us that get together and we have a blast every 4th of July...

My family used to get together like that but now we're scattered all over the country . My 2 sons live in NC but I don't like running through the gorge when I'm paid for it , never mind in a 4 wheeler at my expense on a holiday weekend . Sometimes we have deliveries within 50 miles of my son's house but not this week .

My family used to get together like that but now we're scattered all over the country . My 2 sons live in NC but I don't like running through the gorge when I'm paid for it , never mind in a 4 wheeler at my expense on a holiday weekend . Sometimes we have deliveries within 50 miles of my son's house but not this week .
back when i was young, we used to have BIG get-togethers at my grandparents house on the Tn river (elk rvr actually)
fireworks FIGHTS lots of drinking LOL
but time marches on, those days are LONG gone.
on a happier note, looks like i WILL amke it out of the NE and into the HOUSE for the 4th!!! got a load from jersey to jax:beep:

well not sure what where going to do pat should be home we gone to my bothers but dont know pat proble wonts to just cook out at the house and that fine just be glad he be home

back when i was young, we used to have BIG get-togethers at my grandparents house on the Tn river (elk rvr actually)
fireworks FIGHTS lots of drinking LOL
but time marches on, those days are LONG gone.
on a happier note, looks like i WILL amke it out of the NE and into the HOUSE for the 4th!!! got a load from jersey to jax:beep:
You get to Jax...Say hello to the x fer me

You know once you become a Granny,you really need to slow down!:taz:

Working... Gotta' deliver to New England Monday morning. Only way to do that, without doing it the hard way, is to leave on Saturday afternoon.

Working... Gotta' deliver to New England Monday morning. Only way to do that, without doing it the hard way, is to leave on Saturday afternoon.
Ain't no easy way into N.E. anytime , never mind a holiday weekend .

scratch my FN plans!!! damn corporate bullshit has me stuck 180 out doing a 34 beause they wont deadhead me that far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread