Freightliner freightliner in Raleigh nc

nemo

14 year owner op.i went here for a clutch and do overhead.they got the clutch installed on day 7 then truck wont start.told injectors went bad sitting in shop installed new injectors was told 3 of these are bad.installed another set they said those are bad too,need high pressure fuel rail and lines because this is causing injectors to fail did that and more injectors.to day on day 14 they said injectors are fixed, but now 2 cylinders have no compression,they need to send all the diagnostics to freightliner but something is wrong in engine.i drove truck from salt lake city to nc. truck never uses any oil get 7.9 miles per gallon.i paid my bill 10,600.00 dollars and cleaned out my truck.checked out of motel 1,300.00 dollars. rented car to go home.will cost about 2 thousand to tow truck to dealer in charlotte where someone qualified can work on truck.i brought a truck here for valve adjustment and a clutch and now truck engine is damaged.ive lost everything because of this dealership,everything.i don't know what to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread