• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

FFE terminals

DaveForr

Could you let me know where I can find FFE's terminal locations? Any in the Midwest near Michigan?
I looked on their site and couldn't find a link that shows them.

FFE has terminals located throughout the United States in Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Florida, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Tennessee, California, Utah, Colorado, Missouri, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

FFE Transportation Services, Inc.

1145 Empire Central Place
Dallas, TX 75247
(877) 469-4302

Job Title:Truck Driver Jobs

Hiring Positions:
  • Company Driver Solo,
  • Company Driver Team,
  • Owner Operator Solo,
  • Owner Operator Team,
  • Student / Recent Grad

Hiring States:
  • AL,
  • AR,
  • CA,
  • GA,
  • IA,
  • IL,
  • IN,
  • KS,
  • KY,
  • MI,
  • MN,
  • MO,
  • MS,
  • NE,
  • NJ,
  • NY,
  • OH,
  • OK,
  • OR,
  • PA,
  • SC,
  • TX,
  • WA,
  • WI

Job Overview

FFE Transportation Services has enjoyed over 60 years in the Transportation Industry. We have approximately 2400 drivers who service many of the Nation's leading suppliers of consumer goods. There is no doubt that our Drivers deliver the success that FFE Transportation Services.
Best I could find hope this helps better than the first post.

Absolutely! Thanks for the info! Who do you run for ? I have been doing a lot of research on trucking forums, looking for info on which company to start with. I have gained so much, but I have found that every company has both good and bad reviews!!
Difficult decision, but I am glad I am taking it slow and reading about it!!
Any suggestions?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread