Driver Distraction Related to Truck Crashes

These . Weasel Zippers: Berkeley: Code Pinkos Flash Their Breasts to Oncoming Traffic in Front of Marine Recruiters.......

Berkeley: Code Pinkos Flash Their Breasts to Oncoming Traffic in Front of Marine Recruiters.......

View attachment 10776
Amazingly, nobody was killed in a car wreck while trying to shield their eyes from the sight of droopy, hippy-relic boobies.....

Hippy - relic boobies ??? :thud:Flake ....:flowers:Never mind . Let's not go there .
I think the one in the middle has a goatee
View attachment 10776

SHE DOES!! LOL

Also, I remember the companies trying to push for speed limiters. I think Schneider was one, and JB and Swift. Typical.

As far as distractions go, yeah I can see them being a factor in many, but I'm not sure about ALL crashes...

These . Weasel Zippers: Berkeley: Code Pinkos Flash Their Breasts to Oncoming Traffic in Front of Marine Recruiters.......

Berkeley: Code Pinkos Flash Their Breasts to Oncoming Traffic in Front of Marine Recruiters.......

View attachment 10777
Amazingly, nobody was killed in a car wreck while trying to shield their eyes from the sight of droopy, hippy-relic boobies.....

Hippy - relic boobies ??? :thud:Flake ....:flowers:Never mind . Let's not go there .

My eyes! :help:
View attachment 10777

Is it just me,or does anyone else see the irony of the one on the right with the "torture is indecent" sign,with that body?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread