doing good here in fontana

half way through CR Englands training. fast pace school and some things seem a little shady. easy to tell lies are being told but as long as you dont have into the trap it seems like a pretty good school. i refuse to do the lease option or run students all over the place. the pay seems to be very low for the solo drivers compared to the other companies but from what i hear, they have the freight to keep moving. high teck trucks and qualcom with the latest versions, gps, and newest reefer units. had my permit by the third day and more than 75% of the class was disqualified by the end of the first week. ill keep you guys posted!!!!

alot of them went home for no doctors notes about their meds, failed drug tests, and stuff the recruiters didnt tell them. a few guys quit due to the lies being told. we started with 100 people and we are now down to 23

Okay, all heckling and leg-pulling aside, I'd like to see a first-hand account of CRE's program and methods. We have not had this opportunity to follow a new driver from the very beginning of CRE's training until he gets out solo. We've seen several new Swifties run us through the academy and all, but never CRE.

Please keep us updated, josh.

At least your getting started (somewhere), I agree with Injun, I also would like to follow CRE's program. Just hang in there, don't go by what you hear, go by what you see and experience. Work hard, pay attention, and get your 1st. year under your belt. Then you will get better opportunities in other trucking companies. Keep us updated, and don't hesitate to ask us questions if need be. Wished I had found this forum in 2009 when I started. Take care.:)

Good to hear. We have another gentleman starting there soon. @FresnoTrucker just received his permit so I am guessing he is a week behind ya.

Hang tough man, and as @Injun says keep us updated. Like I tell all new guys if you gots a question just ask. Trust me we know it all;) or at least that is what every one tells us.

Always amazes me the people who don't have the smarts to STOP doing drugs before entering a CDL school or applying for a job anywhere.

Well it used to be a few days (except for pot).
Since the bigs are performing follicle tests it's more like 6 months.
Dunno about CRE (or care).

Hair testing goes back about 90 days. Older growth than that doesn't show anything because it's been exposed to light and air, which degrades any metabolites that might be present.

Hair testing goes back about 90 days. Older growth than that doesn't show anything because it's been exposed to light and air, which degrades any metabolites that might be present.
They told me the opposite at the clinic. I was told that the hair would show very long term usage, basically the age of its growth.

Common sense (and minimal research) will tell you sunlight combined with exposure to the elements degrades everything. My hair is dark brown at the roots and much lighter at the ends. It's because the melanin (along with everything else) inside the hair shaft has been degraded and changed from sunlight exposure. My hair is nearly three feet long.

Labs can pull DNA out of bones, but only for a limited period of time or only if the bones have been preserved. Because DNA degrades....as do the metabolites of chemicals. Unless you decided to dope with waste products from Hanford, I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread