Truckers Health Does extra fibre help you go or stop the show?

Maybe I should go see a doctor? I dunno...that’s gonna be a crappy conversation...

I been farting like a Great Dane on charcoal biscuits the last couple days.

Dam near worried I blows a hole in my drawers. Good thing I’m all by myself in the truck although a few of them I had to crack the window some.

In other news I’m out of fibre pills and need to hit a Wally world soon, hopefully tomorrow

I been farting like a Great Dane on charcoal biscuits the last couple days.

Dam near worried I blows a hole in my drawers. Good thing I’m all by myself in the truck although a few of them I had to crack the window some.

In other news I’m out of fibre pills and need to hit a Wally world soon, hopefully tomorrow
You’d needs tos pays mores attentions tos yours Butts Holes.

I’m confused. I thought more fibre in a diet was a good thing.

So? Help you go or stop the show?

Fiber is good but its almost impossible to actually eat enough in todays world..

Buy a can of Metamucil..

On days off and nothing to do tommorrow take 4 spoons in an empty Gatorade bottle..

Shake it up and "chug" like its a College "keg" party...

Next day again be home cause ya gonna go atleast 3/4 times tommorrow..

Another way is 8000 mgs of "Ester-C"..

Why Ester-C ...because that much ascorbic acid would literrally burn a hole in your guts

Now if ya gonna do the Ester-C clean out challenge ya gonna get the "squirts" too

Maybe I should go see a doctor? I dunno...that’s gonna be a crappy conversation...

Welp those are discussions ya must have..

Our Junk and Genetically Modified Foods cannot be fully "digesteted" naturally

Metamucil shakes and some Colon Cleanse tabs afew times per month help clear that junk..

ProBiotics is also something we lack..

Thats Gut-Bacteria..

Now think of like dumping Rid-X in your Septic Tank...thats bacteria to eat down solid waste

Inside of your own Intestinal Tract think of Pro-Biotics as natures RID-EX

Cool thingy though is ya aint gotta eat cottage cheese or yougurt everyday...yuck

Today they make tablets or daily supplements with a million times the cultures "concentrated"..

If ya keep an eye out Meijers and Walmart oftern sell these 2 sometimes 3 for one about 90 days from "expiration" date

First box take 2 per day and build it up..

Next box just one per day..

Also says to "avoid" Chlorinated water as that kills the bacterium..

So go Ice Mountain or "verified" Spring Water not no Store Brand cheap

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp those are discussions ya must have..

Our Junk and Genetically Modified Foods cannot be fully "digesteted" naturally

Metamucil shakes and some Colon Cleanse tabs afew times per month help clear that junk..

ProBiotics is also something we lack..

Thats Gut-Bacteria..

Now think of like dumping Rid-X in your Septic Tank...thats bacteria to eat down solid waste

Inside of your own Intestinal Tract think of Pro-Biotics as natures RID-EX

Cool thingy though is ya aint gotta eat cottage cheese or yougurt everyday...yuck

Today they make tablets or daily supplements with a million times the cultures "concentrated"..

If ya keep an eye out Meijers and Walmart oftern sell these 2 sometimes 3 for one about 90 days from "expiration" date

First box take 2 per day and build it up..

Next box just one per day..

Also says to "avoid" Chlorinated water as that kills the bacterium..

So go Ice Mountain or "verified" Spring Water not no Store Brand cheap
That’s good advice!

Fiber is good but its almost impossible to actually eat enough in todays world..

Buy a can of Metamucil..

On days off and nothing to do tommorrow take 4 spoons in an empty Gatorade bottle..

Shake it up and "chug" like its a College "keg" party...

Next day again be home cause ya gonna go atleast 3/4 times tommorrow..

Another way is 8000 mgs of "Ester-C"..

Why Ester-C ...because that much ascorbic acid would literrally burn a hole in your guts

Now if ya gonna do the Ester-C clean out challenge ya gonna get the "squirts" too
Almost prefer the squirts over being clammed up like a dam someone turned the tap shut

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread