Premium
Pics of dummies doing dumb things.

Like this:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v370_gavco98uk_14062007043.jpg

Last edited:
I'm mean as ever....
yeah right... like....

h367532D7

When we had our first child I bought a crib that had to be assembled. Guys really don't need to read instructions so I put it together. When I was done the gate didn't drop down. It raised up like a guillotine. I was like, so what's the difference. You can still get the baby out. Just don't let it drop down!!! Fricken wife made me take it apart and do it right.

That's gotta be Photoshopped but in the midwest where all the rural roads are straight and run either east/west or north/south, every once in a while you come to a "T" intersection where you have to jog about 100 yards to the next "T" intersection. I'm going to have to go through 2 of those things this morning. Either that, or if it's a state highway, it'll curve to the right, then the left, for no apparent reason. It's because the surveyors made a mistake (probably confused by magnetic north vs. true axial north) & realized it so they corrected for it much like in the photo of the bridge.

There's a state line somewhere where that happened. I forget which state though. I think it might be the west edge of South Dakota or something. The surveyors started at the north & south corners of the west edge & when they met in the middle they were a mile off or something so they just made a straight east/west line connecting that gap.

That's gotta be Photoshopped but in the midwest where all the rural roads are straight and run either east/west or north/south, every once in a while you come to a "T" intersection where you have to jog about 100 yards to the next "T" intersection. I'm going to have to go through 2 of those things this morning. Either that, or if it's a state highway, it'll curve to the right, then the left, for no apparent reason. It's because the surveyors made a mistake (probably confused by magnetic north vs. true axial north) & realized it so they corrected for it much like in the photo of the bridge.

There's a state line somewhere where that happened. I forget which state though. I think it might be the west edge of South Dakota or something. The surveyors started at the north & south corners of the west edge & when they met in the middle they were a mile off or something so they just made a straight east/west line connecting that gap.

U shudda got the commander in grief to draw a red line. Then there would be no question about it. Nobody would cross it either.

There's nothing wrong with the first pic. To people who don't know it looks like they've blocked themselves in. To me, they are putting the finishing touches by grouting which can be driven on or whatever they want. If done properly they use hydraulic cement which is water proof, expands and dries really quick.

There's nothing wrong with the first pic. To people who don't know it looks like they've blocked themselves in. To me, they are putting the finishing touches by grouting which can be driven on or whatever they want. If done properly they use hydraulic cement which is water proof, expands and dries really quick.

that depends on whether one of the bollards is retracting, or if they fixed them all permanently in place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread