God Didn't Bring Ya Here Just To Leave Ya

Uncle Birchy

Think about your GPS UNIT ..

Missed your turn that lovely voice doesn't say "Suck 2 Be You" nope go a quarter mile make a "U-Turn"..

Joel Osteen says think of your "Heavenly Father" that way too..

He didn't bring me all the way just leave me here .

Am I gonna "Pray" & show some "Gratitude" as well..

I don't have 2 "Fear" him he "Made" me knows everything wrong too

Jeruzabull hadda vision that he was gonna rebuild the walls & temple in Israel..

He said how can I do that..

God stepped in hadda "Provision" 4 his Vision

Lined up the King who told all the merchants give him building materials bill it 2 me..

King also assigned his army soldiers protect him carry out the mission

I am not "Lonely" the right woman waiting for me..

I'm not "Addicted" I've prayed call upon "His Favor"..

Nope not gonna be "Negative"

Maybe I forget to actually "Pray" everyday but within your mind always have a "Conscious Contact" with God too

I am not "Lonely" the right woman waiting for me..

I'm not "Addicted" I've prayed call upon "His Favor"..

Nope not gonna be "Negative"

Maybe I forget to actually "Pray" everyday but within your mind always have a "Conscious Contact" with God too
What am I doing 2 "serve" Humanity..

If I look at it I'm part of the "Problem"..

But to get "Good" with the "Lord" ya are supposed"Sacrifice " & "Serve Others"..

You mope around a lot about being single. You're saying you're not but the constant postings say the opposite. I suggest learning how to be alone without being lonely. There's peace in it.
Who is this in reply to? For once, someone here didn't quote a post. On a busy forum you have to.

It's going on 38 years since we met. We must be doing something right!

You mope around a lot about being single. You're saying you're not but the constant postings say the opposite. I suggest learning how to be alone without being lonely. There's peace in it.
I had Kristina but after awhile turned out we really had nothing in common..

Plus she didn't "Drive" smashed up two cars so I hadda do all the driving....

"Too be Fair usually when we stopped at a gas station or mini-mart shed have me pull up to the pumps take her credit card and tell me fill my gas tank ...

But I still hated all that extra driving around I walk little places around here when I'm home get my stuff there

She wasn't fond of walking & almost "Fainted" when I took her to the lakefront to sit on the rocks watch the waves crash she was like "Scared" 2 Death but I walk down sit by the water all the time and watch the sunset..

Oh I got on her about her "Belly" & eating too much I mean once bought a big box of ice cream bars on $ale and I don't mean 2 or just 2nds..

She ate like 5 or 6 and when I was going to get another beer she said grab me another Ice cream bar..

Ya I probably just should've have shut my damn mouth that day

Who is this in reply to? For once, someone here didn't quote a post. On a busy forum you have to.

It's going on 38 years since we met. We must be doing something right!
Oh you've told me some about that in the past...

But I won't mention that "Here" ..

Ya from what ya told me ya folks know your place and that's how it's kept going so long

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread