Death Penalty for Diddlers

There's a guy I know doing 20 in the pen for molesting my niece and nephew while married to their mom. I'm thinking that pos hasnt got a clue that his 'nads are GONE the minute he's set loose. That, my friends, is street justice, and when its said and done I will gladly do the time to make it right...You F' with any babies - your MINE!

Take them into space.. Slowly let the air out of the airlock until they start to turn purple and then let the air in again. Do this for the entire time they are incarcerated. Feed them intravenously only. Call the orbital prison the rock. Make sure it has no windows, for the inmates. Stick them in a human centrifuge to make sure they keep their bones a little bit.... Then dump them out on earth the same way they do the normal prisons with $50 in their pocket and a cab ride. If they agree to have a RFID chip installed in them and a huge barcode tattoo, then there free to go. Otherwise it's back up to the rock. Rinse and repeat.

Take them into space.. Slowly let the air out of the airlock until they start to turn purple and then let the air in again. Do this for the entire time they are incarcerated. Feed them intravenously only. Call the orbital prison the rock. Make sure it has no windows, for the inmates. Stick them in a human centrifuge to make sure they keep their bones a little bit.... Then dump them out on earth the same way they do the normal prisons with $50 in their pocket and a cab ride. If they agree to have a RFID chip installed in them and a huge barcode tattoo, then there free to go. Otherwise it's back up to the rock. Rinse and repeat.
I like your thinking. But manned space travel is prohibitively expensive for criminal justice purposes.

There's only a 14 psi difference in pressure between sea level and outer space. It would be a lot cheaper to simulate the vacuum of space just by making an airtight prison cell with strong concrete walls, and pumping the air out with a vacuum pump like a larger version of what they use to pull a vacuum in air conditioning systems. 😎👍

just shove a crystal rod up there and wack it with a bat and hope they bleed to death :D. put them in an enclosed area and let the marines have fun with em during training..

so elon musk is going to send em to mars:rolleyes-80:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread