DAC report

Michael Siniard

Something was put on my DAC report that is not true this DAC repair company was going to charge me $400 to dispute it for me does anyone know how I can get this done for a lot less then $400. Thanks

Something was put on my DAC report that is not true this DAC repair company was going to charge me $400 to dispute it for me does anyone know how I can get this done for a lot less then $400. Thanks

Lawsuit against the company. If it is something that is totally fabricated, lawyer up and go after monetary compensation. Lots of it.

Lawsuit against the company. If it is something that is totally fabricated, lawyer up and go after monetary compensation. Lots of it.
I received a Class Action Settlements that I never even signed up for nor knew about. ....but if I signed a paper they sent me a Check...

Basically I got $85 Bucks just for "applying" 4 a job

I had made a left turn that resulted in me scraping another truck no injuries the police report listed the left turn mistake but on my DAC it's listed that I hit an overhead object which is far from the truth

yeah, I got $30 back for having sent them $15 twice to get my record that didn't exist I guess.

I had made a left turn that resulted in me scraping another truck no injuries the police report listed the left turn mistake but on my DAC it's listed that I hit an overhead object which is far from the truth
If you had an accident I do not think how or what you hit is that important. But I would submit the correction through the link I gave you.

I didn't hit it I scraped the bumper,and I have filed a dispute I just haven't heard anything the company I want to work for denied me because of the bad report.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread