False DAC reports

Cybergal

Truck Drivers having their careers ended by false DAC reports

As, a Truck Driver have you ever seen what is on your DAC Report? Do you even know what a DAC Report is? A DAC Report is to a Driver, the same as a Credit Report is to somebody trying to get a loan.
DAC, even though it is supposed to be regulated by The Fair Credit Reporting Act, is still an abusive system that too many companies use to get back at a truck driver.
Even though the truck driver does everything right, by giving his/her two weeks notice, then taking the truck and trailer to the companies terminal, also making sure it is clean when turned in will often still notice a negative mark on their report.
Truck Drivers having their careers ended by false DAC reports.

Yep i hear ya drivers do there best to make their company and or dispathers happy then the drivers get stabbed in the back but just because they lie on the dacs doesnt mean your carreer has ended sure all the giants will look at dacs but the smaller companies dont at least the ones ive drove for didnt im spoiled by the small companies ill pick up cans be4 i ever drive 4 a large company again
Posted via Mobile Device

FFe is one of the worst companys they will put every thing on your dac. they tell u that when u get hired. even false logs I messed up my knee on there truck wile at work and they put on my dac that i quit do to health problems.

Yep i hear ya drivers do there best to make their company and or dispathers happy then the drivers get stabbed in the back but just because they lie on the dacs doesnt mean your carreer has ended sure all the giants will look at dacs but the smaller companies dont at least the ones ive drove for didnt im spoiled by the small companies ill pick up cans be4 i ever drive 4 a large company again
Posted via Mobile Device
What is a "smaller company"?
100 trucks?
50?
25?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread