Cops aren't ALWAYS bad

Hillbilly Canuck

Think I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket. Bear in mind what I'm about to describe happened in the span of less than 10 seconds.

I'm driving through Michigan on 69 yesterday hauling an oversize with full width and height and about 7 feet of rear overhang. On the CB I hear "something something DOT cop" I glance in the mirror and sure enough I have one flying up my back door. He matched speed beside my trailer for a second and I thought surely I was done for but no. Next thing he comes around cuts me off then hits the shoulder. I hit the hammer lane as you would. He gets back on and hits the lights to take a little cube van that HAD to be so close he was under my load because I had not even seen it.

It wasn't until some until some time and some thought later that I realized the strategy behind his bold move.

Trying to kill the guy behind you by cutting you off? * Scratching head*
Or knowing I did not see the cube van seeing if I was paying attention and keeping me from hitting the shoulder when it wasn't me he wanted. I was pissed at first but once I hit the hammer lane it all became crystal clear.

Right on, I gathered as much, sorry was trying to be a little funny in a morbid way. Sometimes my sense of humor is lacking. Glad he helped out and got you out of a potentially horrible and unsafe situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread