Always learning

Bird_5-Star

Hey everyone,
I’m Chris aka Bird. My buddy bought his dads truck when he retired and I drive for him. It’s a 99 Pete 379 tri-axle with a 3406E Cat and 13-speed Eaton trans. It was a road tractor my buddy’s dad converted. We’re 5-Star Trucking. We’ve been in business almost two years now. We haul anything and everything, primarily asphalt. We currently work for two contractors mainly. I work a lot of doubles (day and night). Usually I catch a few hours of sleep between shifts. Sometimes it’s in the truck lol.
We plan to have a second truck rolling by spring and are looking at a third sometime next year. Being small we try to do all maintenance and repairs that we can handle on our own. I always try to reach out to friends and forums to gain as much knowledge as I can before trying to repair something for the first time.
I hope to meet some new friends here and learn all I can. Hopefully I may be able to contribute as well.
So, that’s me in a nutshell. I look forward to talking with y’all and if you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread