Bucket List

maybe it did end. maybe were not really here. ha ha ha ha ha.

maybe it did end. maybe were not really here. ha ha ha ha ha.

That's kinda funny you mention that.

Last week I proved mathematically that the entire universe doesn't really exist and is in fact, just a figment of my imagination. It had something to do with the fact that the square root of the total number of visible colors in the full rainbow spectrum is a whole number.

256 x 256 x 256 = 16,777,216 and the square root of that is 4096.

I don't remember how the rest of it went. I was extremely sleep deprived at the time.

Last week I proved mathematically that the entire universe doesn't really exist and is in fact, just a figment of my imagination. It had something to do with the fact that the square root of the total number of visible colors in the full rainbow spectrum is a whole number.

I don't remember how the rest of it went. I was extremely sleep deprived at the time.

Because I woke up at that time. After all, none of you exist outside of my fertile imagination. There is no universe, just me!

It is a philosophical question, anyways. much like how many angels will fit on the head of a pin, what is the sound of one hand clapping or does a tree make a sound when it falls in the forrest if there is no one to hear? You are all just figments of my imagination, you don't exist outside of me. Sorry about that!

Because I woke up at that time. After all, none of you exist outside of my fertile imagination. There is no universe, just me!

It is a philosophical question, anyways. much like how many angels will fit on the head of a pin, what is the sound of one hand clapping or does a tree make a sound when it falls in the forrest if there is no one to hear? You are all just figments of my imagination, you don't exist outside of me. Sorry about that!

[video=youtube;sBb1TMd40tE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBb1TMd40tE[/video]​

i drank two fifths of george dickel and had that very same dream. i think......maybe i just dreamed it. lol.

i drank two fifths of george dickel and had that very same dream. i think......maybe i just dreamed it. lol.

I was driving an 18 wheeler at the time. I explained it all in great detail to my company's night dispatcher in a Qualcomm message after I asked him what the square root of that number was. The calculator on my phone doesn't have the square root function. But I asked him the square root for the wrong number because at first I had multiplied 255 x 255 x 255. I forgot that zero is counted so I had to start over. After I explained it, the night dispatcher just said something about random drug tests and quit responding to my messages.

View attachment 12760
View attachment 12760

yes, i can see why drug tests would cross his mind. lol.

Yeah. When Einstein starts blabbing about E=MC2 having something to do with traveling at the speed of light, people think he's a genius. But when I do something like that, they start talking about drug tests. What's the difference? I'd like to know what Einstein was smoking when he said that time slows down as you approach the speed of light. I know that's bull**** because when I was 18, I had this really fast motorcycle and ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread