Trucking News: Bill would mandate automatic emergency braking on new heavy-duty trucks

That was a great movie. Still had no idea Kevin Spacey was Gay IRL until the sex scandal stuff came out. I see the charges were all dropped, wonder if Hollywood will apologize.

If you liked that one, you should have seen him in The Marine

That was a great movie. Still had no idea Kevin Spacey was Gay IRL until the sex scandal stuff came out. I see the charges were all dropped, wonder if Hollywood will apologize.
Nobody owes that POS an apology. He's a leftist. Nobody on that side of the aisle has the right to complain about being falsely accused of crimes until they apologize to Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump and Clarence Thomas.

That's assuming Spacey is even innocent though. I don't think he is. Charges were dropped because a cell phone went missing from evidence.

What he was actually accused of isn't a big deal anyway because it wasn't rape or anything like that. He grabbed some guy's crotch. You don't whine to the cops or lawyers about that, you just punch the freak in the face and be done with it. 🙄

Nobody owes that POS an apology. He's a leftist. Nobody on that side of the aisle has the right to complain about being falsely accused of crimes until they apologize to Roy Moore, Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump and Clarence Thomas.

That's assuming Spacey is even innocent though. I don't think he is. Charges were dropped because a cell phone went missing from evidence.

What he was actually accused of isn't a big deal anyway because it wasn't rape or anything like that. He grabbed some guy's crotch. You don't whine to the cops or lawyers about that, you just punch the freak in the face and be done with it. 🙄
Maybe for a right wing extremist like you but a person in the middle like me it’s eh whatever. I think most of the 300+ Hollywood accusations are mostly bogus and someone’s claim to 15 min of fame.

Maybe for a right wing extremist like you but a person in the middle like me it’s eh whatever. I think most of the 300+ Hollywood accusations are mostly bogus and someone’s claim to 15 min of fame.
Funny how what was considered the center 30 years ago is now "right wing extremist".

I'm only "right wing extremist" when viewed through a telescope through the shatter-proof windows of the left wing looney bin. 😂

I was hoping the accusations against Bill Cosby were false but didn't he end up confessing?

I was hoping the accusations against Bill Cosby were false but didn't he end up confessing?
Yeah he admitted to giving her a spiked drink.

No offense to you meant man but you’re pretty out there like Rush. I hate politics I think the whole machine needs destroyed. Abs the reset button pushed.

Yeah he admitted to giving her a spiked drink.

No offense to you meant man but you’re pretty out there like Rush. I hate politics I think the whole machine needs destroyed. Abs the reset button pushed.
Rush Limbaugh is the official definition of correct political positions. He's 100% right, all the time.

Unless he's changed in the 30 years since I last listened to him. 🤔

Everyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh should be rounded up and shipped to North Korea where they'll be happy living in Kimmy-Dong's communist utopia complete with gulags, starving masses and daily brainwashing sessions.

Rush Limbaugh is the official definition of correct political positions. He's 100% right, all the time.

Unless he's changed in the 30 years since I last listened to him. 🤔

Everyone to the left of Rush Limbaugh should be rounded up and shipped to North Korea where they'll be happy living in Kimmy-Dong's communist utopia complete with gulags, starving masses and daily brainwashing sessions.
Well even Rush is on board with not exterminating LGBT people so maybe you’re a little further out there than you think.

Well even Rush is on board with not exterminating LGBT people so maybe you’re a little further out there than you think.
What makes you think I want to exterminate LGBTs? I've never said anything of the sort.

Unless I was just trolling you. 🤓

In real life I only want to exterminate the ones that vote democrat. But that's never gonna happen unless by some unforseen and completely bizarre chain of events, I somehow end up as dictator of the USA. 😎

What makes you think I want to exterminate LGBTs? I've never said anything of the sort.

Unless I was just trolling you. 🤓

In real life I only want to exterminate the ones that vote democrat. But that's never gonna happen unless by some unforseen and completely bizarre chain of events, I somehow end up as dictator of the USA. 😎
Well I was going to say that you made that exact statement lol. For the record I have never voted democrat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread