Best Seat for Freightliner Classic XL and Who does Custom Interiors ?


RollOn382

Quit The Fourm
Who makes the best seat ? I don't care about price,just who makes the best. Also,who does custom Interiors ?
 

Every O/O over the age of 40 should, if it can be budgeted for, and if the fancy seats are as good as I've heard.
I will in 2 years. I just set the egg ⏲️.

My truck has an old school but formerly high dollar KW seat in it. It feels good so far but the use is limited. So I might be serious. I'm not sure.

I do know that I'm so far below average in height that the generic seats in those mega fleet trucks are horrendous.
 
I will in 2 years. I just set the egg ⏲️.

My truck has an old school but formerly high dollar KW seat in it. It feels good so far but the use is limited. So I might be serious. I'm not sure.

I do know that I'm so far below average in height that the generic seats in those mega fleet trucks are horrendous.
Yeah you used to complain about the ergonomics. Cheap seats combined with below average height and I figured it was a good chunk of the reason you decided to get your own.
 
Yeah you used to complain about the ergonomics. Cheap seats combined with below average height and I figured it was a good chunk of the reason you decided to get your own.
One of my slip seaters at USX was exact opposite of me at something like 6'8. He bitched about it all the time too. These trucks are designed around dead average and outliers end up suffering.

A 5'11 guy will just stare at you like you're an insane person when you complain about how shitty it is, because they have no concept.
 
I'm taking a liking to the Bostrom Wide Ride 2 seats in all leather with heating and cooling. Have heated and Cooled seats in a tahoe and it's very nice.
 
Bose. Not sure if they're still making them.

Bostrom is junk. And Wide Ride is uncomfortable unless you look like the average trucker. Look into Isringhausen. The Minimizer seats seem to be decent, too.

My favorite was the old Eldorado knee-action seats, but I think those haven't been made for years.
 
Bose. Not sure if they're still making them.

Bostrom is junk. And Wide Ride is uncomfortable unless you look like the average trucker. Look into Isringhausen. The Minimizer seats seem to be decent, too.

My favorite was the old Eldorado knee-action seats, but I think those haven't been made for years.
I've sat in a old Eldorado and wasn't a big fan of it. It seemed OK but... I really liked the seats in the 379Xs,those were very comfortable.
 

Back
Top