Bank of america

closed all my accounts from bank of assholes andwent else where ofcourse that took about 3 hours after dealing with an idiotic chineese man with a **** eating grin on his face and that was sweating to keep me as a customer trying to do everything to get me to stay with the bank. so finaly i told him if i didn't have my ****ing money within an hour id'e be back with my lawyer and the police if my money wasn't found went back in an hour my accounts were closed and i left and went to another bank they even let me use the security bags how nice of em after all that bs

I've been with my bank for almost 30 years and I worked for them for the first 10 years of that..
Also I live out in the sticks and my bank is the only bank within several miles so I don't plan on going anywhere..
I still know some folks that work there so they're pretty good to me..

iv'e been with my bank for 12 years. they were always nice to me never had no problems with them. but i'm sure in the hell not gonna pay 5 bucks to use me card in the store nope no way in hell just because the retailers are paying a lower fee will not do it. and there be a 5 buck charge if you use there atm machine. so i'll goto a credit union and keep using my credit card and keep paying it off before they nail me intrest

Yeah... I sometimes feel like the old shoe in the closet. Just a tad outta' style. But, I'm keeping my five bucks, they can't have it.
I wondered how many would go back to using paper checks, But then you have to buy those pesky checks, too.

What?
You mean you didn't kick them to the curb a long time ago?
Geeeez, That doesn't sound like you.
I shouldn't tease you though. My mom, unbelievably, still banks there.
Just picture me on a rant about greedy corporations - then add steroids - that's my mom.lol

After 13 years of not setting foot in a bank, I finally submitted when a job i took required direct deposit.
I don't think it was BAC, but it might have been, cuz they were close by.
Anyway, when it came time to buy a car for my wife, I looked around and found a killer deal on a Jeep Cherokee, which is the perfect vehicle for the NC mountains (we hadn't moved here yet).
I think I paid about $6,000. It was 4 years old with low miles and everything but 4wd, worth about $8,000.
Seems like we had about $10,000 in the bank but i didn't want to shell it all out, and besides, I thought it was a good opportunity to get a good credit rating.
My plan was to borrow about $3,000, pay cash for the rest and payments for a year or so and pay it off early.
I flipped out when they said "No".
I pointed out that besides holding title to a vehicle worth 3 times what the loan was for, I had the total value in their bank they also use as collateral.
They said, "It doesn't work that way. It doesn't matter how much money you have in the bank."
As you might imagine, I proceeded to show them EXACTLY how it works.
I think it was then that I went to BAC and got told the same thing.
I already put a small deposit on it (Sunday or Saturday) and told the guy I'd be back with the rest.
I did.
And the banks haven't seen much of my money in their accounts ever since.

LOL
Well, I'm the OTHER shoe to that pair.
The reason the shoe is just sitting there is because the shoebox is.........well.........being used somewhere else!
For those who need direct deposit to get paid, Walmart has debit cards that accepts direct deposits. Walmart vs banks, hard decision, lol.

Wait what happened to the 30,000 being laid off we read and heard about all week. Is this away to help cover there cost.
Also they just started cash back, 1,2,3% cash back for using your card.
Luna, I believe the 1,2,3 is for creditcards, not debit cards..they charge you 20 and give you 1 back...yeaaahhhh..what a deal:nono:

Other banks do this already. Many businesses do this as well without telling you, they simply stick a charge on your card for using the card at their business. The latter here is what makes me angry because I am not aware of the charge.

I don't agree with the charges, but don't have a problem with it either. If they want to charge for their card, I support their rights to do so, as I support the rights of consumers to be able to choose to keep an account there or move their money.

Bailing them out was an ignorant decision by our government, but that is the past and we can do nothing about the past.

Don't like the fees, don't use their bank. I love capitalism and freedom.

I dont care much for banks unless I needed a loan. I use bank of Walmart, already spend most of my money there.

My Bank already charhes 5 bucks a month plus the fee for using a truck stop A.T.M. Plus a service charge for money exchange.

What the?

From the page in the link:

LOL.
Yep.
Do a little reading on the Rothschilds of Europe. I believe there were 5 sons, each controlling a bank in England, France, Italy, Austria and Sweden.........something like that.
Then read about Jekyll island in 1913 (1916?) and how the Fed was set up with a cash infusion from the U.S. Treasury and then loaned BACK to us.
All good info to know.

Anything for a buck...Other banks may follow if Bank of America does..

I haven't left Wells Fargo yet, but they were proposing similar measures that will take effect either this month or next month. I would have felt better if they just emailed me a pic of vaseline......

Either way, once I actually get time off to take care of business, then I'm probably going to open an account at a local Nevada credit union.....as long as they are financially stable that is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread