Bad Tire? What bad tire?

This is an accident waiting to happen. Even i ii am not that cheap. Did you call CHP or Dot?

No....I'm not a "cop caller".

Sad thing is....This guys tractor was a POS, held together with tarp straps and duct tape.
I see guys like this running all over the place and yet...The only trucks I see "around back" of the scale house are nicer, newer and obviously better maintained.

It makes a guy wonder sometimes.

I got pulled out back in Missouri a few months back. I was empty and just had truck and trailer washed. He took like 5 minutes walking around and wrote me up for a good inspection. I was inside and there was 2 other DOT cops in there. I was like WTF was that? He said he has to do an inspection every 30 minutes and he knew mine wouldn't give him any trouble.

He asked if my logbook was up to date. I said F*** no, I haven't fill it out in over a month. He laughed and didn't even ask to look at it.

Why not just regroove it? ;)

ARE YOU MOCKING ME??! :mad:

'Cause if we're gonna have a rule against members mocking moderators...
then we damn well ought to have a rule against moderators mocking members!! :mad:
aencrypted_tbn2_gstatic_com_images_af116e9d8880b73cd57c84a675a25621._.jpg

I COULD regroove that tire....
aencrypted_tbn2_gstatic_com_images_e3d518a416c323068df62cde89fd519a._.jpg

With an angle grinder!! :stare1:
upload_2013-10-16_3-52-19.jpeg

aencrypted_tbn1_gstatic_com_images_77d02e9e8e58347f0baf87ef0b254b61._.jpg

:thumbsup:

Reactions: Tim
ARE YOU MOCKING ME??! :mad:

'Cause if we're gonna have a rule against members mocking moderators...
then we damn well ought to have a rule against moderators mocking members!! :mad:
But then I wouldn't be able to make fun of @SkateBoard on an almost daily basis. That would get boring.

How about moderators mocking members? I've held out the olive branch many times only to be told over and over to stick it up my you know what. I'm constantly harassed by private PM's and txt messages on my phone. If this were high school Quack-Jerk would be arrested and charged by police for being a bully.

It use to be so nice driving my truck, having a few shots, reading posts and cruisin down the highway helping junior people with their questions. Now I'm at the point of smoking a doobie just to calm down reading HIS posts and the constant attacks.

How about moderators mocking members? I've held out the olive branch many times only to be told over and over to stick it up my you know what. I'm constantly harassed by private PM's and txt messages on my phone. If this were high school Quack-Jerk would be arrested and charged by police for being a bully.

It use to be so nice driving my truck, having a few shots, reading posts and cruisin down the highway helping junior people with their questions. Now I'm at the point of smoking a doobie just to calm down reading HIS posts and the constant attacks.

crying violinist - Copy.png

Commie! :tease:

You shouldn't be posting while you're driving. That's unsafe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread