are there still hitch hikers ?

I was wondering if anyone would notice it was her. I watched the first episode of IRT Dangerous Roads last night, first time on in Canada, and she didn't look so confident after her initial trip. I can't say I blame her though. I would have walked when they showed me the truck.

yea my mom had me watch it daddy gets a kick outta the show......since Boyd Cottington died him and I don't have a show we can watch and talk about......lol gotta be cars or trucks.....

Wargames is right! In the 60s and 70s a lot of soldiers hitchhiked home for leaves as well as a lot of other people. I hitchhiked to work for over a year on my first job. Nobody thought anything of it and there were very few incidents of any attacks or robberies.

Yesterday as I was bobtailing to the outback this lady was on a corner holding a sign that said stranded.Some 4wheeler said something to her that made her cry.I felt so sorry for her.While waiting for my dinner I got $50.00 out of the atm machine I was going to give her,but when I came back around on that service road she was gone.I really felt bad for her.Here she was just looking for a ride or money and some jerk said something to really upset her.So many just don't care one bit about the less fortunate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread