Anyone know some companies have free training?

tim212007

Anyone can help me?I don 't care contract.

Anyone can help me?I don 't care contract.

I dont know about any with free training....Unless you are meaning a company that provides training? But, all the company's I know or have heard about will make you pay them back in one way or the other..

Swift, Werner, JB Hunt, P.A.M., PRIME, etc...just about any company that hires students...provides training...but you will either pay it back in so much a week out of your check, and/or you will have to work for them a certain amount of time...

Google: Truck Driver Training

Based on the research I have done no company training is completely free. You will have to pay a portion of the cost of training and agree to stay with the company for a specific period of time like a year and have money taken out of your paycheck every week for a specific amount of time to cover your portion of the cost of training. You will be better of paying for your training up front and find out if the company you want to driver for has tuition reimbursement.

There are a lot of "trucking" schools these days, that are probably cheaper than what a trucking company would charge, but I dont know if any are truely "accredited". By that I mean I dont know if any companies would recognize the training as valid (something to be careful of)
Perhaps check with several community colleges in your area to see if they offer this type of training, and then call the companies you are interested in and see if they will acknowledge the school....
Either way I think you will have to pay something for the training. Its just a matter of how much...
Sorry I wasnt more help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread