Anti-theft code

jhens111

For some reason the other day when I get out of my truck and got back in matter it was locked. The anti-theft code appeared on my stereo. My question is is there a easy way to get this code or do I have to find the Din removal tools and take the stereo out cuz I've heard it is the last four digits of the serial number on your stereo but I can't get to the stereo. I have a 2015 Volvo vnl 670 thanks...jerry

“Anti-theft”? On a Volvo?
:rolllaugh3:

When you have the most comfortable and smoothest riding truck out there, with some of the best factory options as well, it's a reality of things.

You can fluff peters all you want but they ain't bilt as good as you think.

When you have the most comfortable and smoothest riding truck out there, with some of the best factory options as well, it's a reality of things.

You can fluff peters all you want but they ain't bilt as good as you think.
I found Volvo’s to be a rough riding truck, on a rough road you could barely keep a coffee cup in the cup holder. Poorly laid out cramped quarters, too. But I guess that’s all in how it’s specced out.

Where did I fluff any peters? I’ve never said Peterbilts are built better than any other brand out there

I found Volvo’s to be a rough riding truck, on a rough road you could barely keep a coffee cup in the cup holder. Poorly laid out cramped quarters, too. But I guess that’s all in how it’s specced out.

Where did I fluff any peters? I’ve never said Peterbilts are built better than any other brand out there
That's funny the only Volvo I ever drove was for my CDL and it seemed the opposite... wallowy. Like seasick might bounce off the road wallowy. Mostly just in curves when the centrifugal force shifted weight to that corner.

On the straights it was kinda nice.

That's funny the only Volvo I ever drove was for my CDL and it seemed the opposite... wallowy. Like seasick might bounce off the road wallowy. Mostly just in curves when the centrifugal force shifted weight to that corner.

On the straights it was kinda nice.
because getting used to a full air ride that's made for comfort takes getting used to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread