Another change that has nothing to do with the furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

In a way, this ties in with the last announcement made, but this is to address a change in attitude on the forum.

This one is simple. I want to be able to create discussions via news topics relating to the trucking industry. A way in which we can discuss things that are going on in the industry, how it influences the trucking industry, how we feel about it, how it should be modified/improved, etc... Basically, grown-up discussions by grown-up people.
To do this, as I have already mentioned, the politics forum has been removed from having it's new posts show up when you are looking for new posts. You have to go to that forum to see content there.

I hope that we can be done with that. If we continue to have every news topic turn into political party bashing, we will work with thread bans, member bans, and ultimately the removal of the political forum completely if I feel that we need to go to that.

Politics has proven itself to be destructive to this forum and any other forum I have dealt with. I felt like we needed to have it due to the industry we are in, but even with this industry, politics has proven to be destructive, especially in our current political climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread