2nd heavy haul load

The worst thing to happen on the internet was distortion face videos.

The second worst thing is Tik Toks being able to be 3 minutes long.

This is the least funniest thing I've ever seen.

You should all upgrade to at least Ned Flanders level jokes.

Reactions: OFT
The irony in this thread is simply stunning! :rolllaugh:
No I don't read Shakespeare but carry on!
thumbsup.gif

Watching the silly video reminds me of me in a lot of ways.

But you have to look at the background of the vid. He's 'driving' a straight truck, which looks like a pole truck or a bucket truck for an electrical company, he sits on the passenger side and always looks out of the drivers side.

I know it's satire, but at least make it look real.

Watching the silly video reminds me of me in a lot of ways.

But you have to look at the background of the vid. He's 'driving' a straight truck, which looks like a pole truck or a bucket truck for an electrical company, he sits on the passenger side and always looks out of the drivers side.

I know it's satire, but at least make it look real.
I think the video reversing things is messing with you, lol.

The guy drives a few different vehicles that belong to the company, but mostly a 388 Pete.

And yeah, it’s all just to be goofy.

No. Look at the seat belt attaching point. It's behind his right shoulder. If he were in the drivers seat, it would be behind his left shoulder.

No. Look at the seat belt attaching point. It's behind his right shoulder. If he were in the drivers seat, it would be behind his left shoulder.

Because the mirror imaging from the software, that’s his left shoulder

If you say so. I see what my eyes see. :dunno:

I guess I need to read up on mirror imaging software. I'm about 50 years behind technology.

If you say so. I see what my eyes see. :dunno:

I guess I need to read up on mirror imaging software. I'm about 50 years behind technology.
Phones record everything in mirror image when they use the selfie camera, by default for some stupid reason. And it seems most people are too stupid to find the setting and turn it off.

Phones record everything in mirror image when they use the selfie camera, by default for some stupid reason. And it seems most people are too stupid to find the setting and turn it off.
If mine has a mirror image off setting I can't find it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread